viper or corvette??? Which do I buy

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
hey guys. i have decided to sell my 67 coronet and my 74 360 duster. I am either going to buy a Viper or a Corvette. I will keep my 73 duster and my 81 dodge ram swb. I have decided that I do not need all of these cars and am going to get something more modern for the wife to drive. I am leaning towards the Viper but my dad is kinda fond of the Vettes. He thinks they would be easier to work on. But I do work for a chevrolet dealer and they are not that easy to work on. But are fun to drive. I have never driven a Viper before. Anyone had any experience with any of these cars. What do you think.
Viper or Corvette????

Viper.

Both are fast. Both are cool to have. But there aren't nearly as many Vipers on the road as there are Corvettes. And of course...it's a Mopar.

I say go with the Viper. Got any pics of the cars you are selling?

Buy both.... The viper can tow the corvette:yawinkle:

One vote for the viper.......

these are the 2 cars i am going to sell. the duster is a #'s matching 360 4 barrell, a/c, cruise, space saver, moonroof, electric defrosting rear window, 3.21 sure grip. nice fun car.
the belvedere is powered by a strong 440, 727, torker intake and carter afb.
has 3.23 sure grip. i have owned the duster for about 7 years and have only had the coronet for around a month or so. I just decided to try something alittle different. Don't worry though i do have several other a bodies so i am not getting out of them completely..

car pictures 013.jpg

DSC01431.JPG

Well now, that's a silly question...especially on this website. Viper without question - a coupe if possible. One of the sexiest cars on the road and sure to go up in value if/when Mother Mopar quits making them. Chevy's are 'bellybutton cars' - everyone's got one. Just my .02.

What generation of Corvette are you considering?
I have owned 2 C3 Corvettes; a 1969 and a 1972. Both fun cars, that will increase in value aproximately 8% a year.

George

the corvette will be between a 2001-2004. Possibly be a Z06.
the viper will be between a 1994-2003. Haven't decided between side pipes or tailpipes.
I am leaning more towards the viper since you do not see them everyday.

Well....If you have a gold chain and a polyester shirt open down to there, then you want the Vette.

If you have balls the size of grapefruit, then you want the Viper.

Viper, man. What does it for me is having something with 10 cylinders; you never see a car with 10 cylinders unless it's some exotic Euro car. They're also soooo much more sinister and bad-***; comparing a Vette to a Viper is like comparing a '68 Charger R/T to a Camaro SS. Don't forget you don't see Vipers themselves very often.

viper!!!!! iv always watted a all black coupe. it rather drive a rusted out 4 door knocken slant 6 4 door dart with missing body parts and no windows than a vett! bc every wana be car guy has one

hey guys. i have decided to sell my 67 coronet and my 74 360 duster. I am either going to buy a Viper or a Corvette. I will keep my 73 duster and my 81 dodge ram swb. I have decided that I do not need all of these cars and am going to get something more modern for the wife to drive. I am leaning towards the Viper but my dad is kinda fond of the Vettes. He thinks they would be easier to work on. But I do work for a chevrolet dealer and they are not that easy to work on. But are fun to drive. I have never driven a Viper before. Anyone had any experience with any of these cars. What do you think.
Viper or Corvette????
screw those cars. BUY THE NEW CHALLENGER SRT8. 425hp HEMI!! get the one with 3.73 gears. and a 6 speed manual. itll take on the Vette and Viper quite nicely. the Vipers only have 3.08 gears. and the Vettes are junk. plus u can show off to everyone with ur 2 door sublime green short tail long nose muscle car weve been waiting to rejoice with since 74

I say screw em both and buy a HEMICUDA, say 71?? Vettes everybody has one and its a nerdy bowtie, Vipers are a race car for the road, rough ride super hot in the cockpit and just unreasonable to have worked on or to work on yourself.

BY THE WAY, QUIT THE CHEVY DEALER!!

I say screw em both and buy a HEMICUDA, say 71?? Vettes everybody has one and its a nerdy bowtie, Vipers are a race car for the road, rough ride super hot in the cockpit and just unreasonable to have worked on or to work on yourself.

BY THE WAY, QUIT THE CHEVY DEALER!!
how in the piss is he sposed to afford a Hemi Cuda. especially a 71. they sold one for 4 million a while back. have u gone mad

-
Back