-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparVT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a nice 3spd wiper motor (must be in working condition) with wireing /plug (for 72 Dart)

Reasonably priced,shipped to Vt.

Thanks

Looking for a nice 3spd wiper motor (must be in working condition) with wireing /plug (for 72 Dart)

Reasonably priced,shipped to Vt.

Thanks

I have one out of a 67 Dart GT if they are the same.

Thanks,I already looked there. I am looking for one that is in good operrating condition,without paying the "concours
" price lol

Thanks,I already looked there. I am looking for one that is in good operrating condition,without paying the "concours
" price lol

***My Uncle should have one of those. He is in Florida. Call him 3526943645. Ask for John.

still looking.......anybody??

you can PM me w/prices and info if you dont want to post.....

Thanks

I still have one and I can test it if you want say 20$ plus shipping? pm me if you want it.

I'm so confused, all the wiper motors I have dealt with have off, low and high. Is this considered 3 speed or is ther some out there with low, medium and high speeds?

I'm so confused, all the wiper motors I have dealt with have off, low and high. Is this considered 3 speed or is ther some out there with low, medium and high speeds?
Off ,low, medium ,and high. Is a three spd. low and high is a 2 spd.

I may have one I can't remember for sure what I took Out of my 74 swinger. I will look tonight and get back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back