Status
Not open for further replies.

player1up

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As the title states:
Looking for a either a mopar performance PCM or stock PCM without security for a 99 Dakota RT automatic 2wd. Let me know what you've got.
hopefully in the $100-$200 range but I'm open to less than $100 too :lol:

Thanks
Matt

As the title states:
Looking for a either a mopar performance PCM or stock PCM without security for a 99 Dakota RT automatic 2wd. Let me know what you've got.
hopefully in the $100-$200 range but I'm open to less than $100 too :lol:

Thanks
Matt

What is your ZIP? This would be the one on the right hand fender?

Do you have yours to where you can read the numbers? If so what are the service numbers on it?

wow, super quick replies!! :cheers:
unfortunately I have no numbers as I don't have one to begin with. It's for my 360/46RE implant in my Duster ;)
my zip is 32765.
The drivetrain is out of a 99 Dak R/T

wow, super quick replies!! :cheers:
unfortunately I have no numbers as I don't have one to begin with. It's for my 360/46RE implant in my Duster ;)
my zip is 32765.
The drivetrain is out of a 99 Dak R/T

Ok, this salvage has one for $40.00 plus shipping.
Service number 56040145AA.

August Pohl Auto Parts
2225 S M 139https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&so...o+Parts+2225+South+M139+Benton+Harbor+MI+490#
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
(269) 925-0035

http://www.augustpohl.com/

I have one for a 99 Dakota that was a 318 truck originally, it has less than 3k on it before it was turned into a crate motor racer. I'll tale 40 plus shipping, PM me and let me know. Bill S.

I have one for a 99 Dakota that was a 318 truck originally, it has less than 3k on it before it was turned into a crate motor racer. I'll tale 40 plus shipping, PM me and let me know. Bill S.

For some reason Hollander Interchange show the 5.9 and the 5.2 to take different computers. We all know there are things that work that isn't supposed to so maybe it will.

From research over at dakota-durango the 318 and 360 do use a different PCM. The 318 PCM will run a 360, but it will run it lean ( at least that's what I've read )

and thanks Okla for the hit on the PCM, even if it does have security, it's cheap enough to have the stealership reflash it if need be. I even got the vin number for the truck and have requested a build sheet from dodge...not sure when I'll know, but I'm waiting for a response, wish me luck. I should have the engine in by this weekend so I can start fabbing the trans mount...

From research over at dakota-durango the 318 and 360 do use a different PCM. The 318 PCM will run a 360, but it will run it lean ( at least that's what I've read )

and thanks Okla for the hit on the PCM, even if it does have security, it's cheap enough to have the stealership reflash it if need be. I even got the vin number for the truck and have requested a build sheet from dodge...not sure when I'll know, but I'm waiting for a response, wish me luck. I should have the engine in by this weekend so I can start fabbing the trans mount...

I am always glad to help where I can. That one is the only one priced that low. The next one is $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back