-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoop

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm needin a gear selector indicator for a 73 dart column, as you can see in the pic the one form my 72 column is not made the same, so it don't lay right! anybody got one?

If so, send pic!

Attachments

• DSCN2281.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 282
Is this what you need? Pm me, if it is.

Attachments

• 2-5needle.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 2-5needle2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 207
I think so, one I'm needen has a round part on bottem that gos down in the round ho to lay flat, but I was hopeing to get one that steel had the orange paint, So I may think about it!

I think so, one I'm needen has a round part on bottem that gos down in the round ho to lay flat, but I was hopeing to get one that steel had the orange paint, So I may think about it!

What does it take to remove it? I may have it on a column that the key switch was busted out.

Yes this has the round stud to fit in the round hole. Most if not all of these has the thin orange paint missing which happens from 40 years of exposure and if it is on there yet it chances are it won't be for long. All you need is a small bottle of testors paint or a ink or paint marker and it will look good. PM me if you interested.

I'm stell needin one for around $5-8, & something like this can be shipped as cheep as posble in a white envelope I beleave it should fit with just a little of some kind of chushion around it, ant trayed one to see if it would fit, but it might work & I dont think it would get broke.

If a plain white envelope containing anything odd shaped other should go through a sorting machine it will arrive at destination with nothing in it. I made this mistake a long time ago with 3 tiny chrome screws. What you are expecting is a poke a hole / feck something up part.
Still waiting for the repair bill on the sorting machine. Can you imagine being the mechanic there, scratching your head, wondering where these extra little parts belong ?

I'm sure someone will chime in here with, " All you need to do is bend this little thingy".
ROFL Good luck

p.s. I could send you the part and if it needs painted I do have the correct paint. I would properly package the thing so it gets there too so the total would be a dozen dollars.

If a plain white envelope containing anything odd shaped other should go through a sorting machine it will arrive at destination with nothing in it. I made this mistake a long time ago with 3 tiny chrome screws. What you are expecting is a poke a hole / feck something up part.
Still waiting for the repair bill on the sorting machine. Can you imagine being the mechanic there, scratching your head, wondering where these extra little parts belong ?

I'm sure someone will chime in here with, " All you need to do is bend this little thingy".
ROFL Good luck

p.s. I could send you the part and if it needs painted I do have the correct paint. I would properly package the thing so it gets there too so the total would be a dozen dollars.

O well, never heard of that, most of the time the post office worker well tell ya if it can or can not go & some body sent me a pack of short round fuses once cheep in a white envelope with paper towel around them, but like I sead I ant trayed one of the gear selectors to see how well it would work in a white envelope I was just thinkin it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back