Was this on Pimp My Ride?

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Real head turner!

http://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/5229873959.html

"I HAVE A 1985 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS ON 32 INCH DUB RIMS WITH FLOATING CENTER CAP TIRES ARE 90% CAR HAS A CUSTOM LIFT FIBERGLASS DASH 5 TVS ON INSIDE GREEN NEON LIGHTS ON INSIDE AND OUT HAS TRAIN HORN NOT THE CHEAP ONES NOT IN A RUSH TO SELL JUST SEEING WHAT OUT THERE"

00E0E_gQxOMlWM0Mp_600x450.jpg

01717_bpyoqaHvOKq_600x450.jpg

00v0v_2p2jAqVhDCB_600x450.jpg

5229873959.html

5229873959.html

That thing should be a violation of Federal terrorism laws

more like train wreck

No, not severe enough. "Train wreck" intimates something happened accidently. Of course the engineer could have been high or drunk, I guess.

On the other hand, "there may be worse"

36851d1158647637-arrr-ugliest-car-ive-seen-yet-make-him-walk-plank-ugly1.jpg

worst-ugly-cars-039.jpg

Dezer-spohn.jpg

You've heard of "Coupe deVille?"

Well this is the "coup de grace"

94076755-DD51-4C24-885C-09E96A5EBD4A_zpsnjemhjkn.jpg

I stared at it for a while to think of something to say, but came up with nothing. I stopped myself just as I felt myself slipping into insanity.

I stared at it for a while to think of something to say, but came up with nothing. I stopped myself just as I felt myself slipping into insanity.

l couldn't say anything either, but that is only because I threw up in my mouth

Umm, uhhhh, I have to...

Attachments

• blowbeer.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 345
I agree it is most hideous.........but you gotta admit, the execution is 100% dead on. They did as "good of a job" on THAT as I think could be done. For "one of those" it's a nice car.

Still nowhere near my cup of tea.

I just saw that's local to me. Lemmie know if yall want me to go check it out for you. LOL

It hurts to see the way some people search so hard for ways to be unique. And see just how much money they can spend in an attempt to be the center of attention.
Some peoples taste is all in their mouth.

The 'Pimp my ride' bio-turbodiesel 65 Impala SS they did almost got t-boned by me in my work van in Long Beach. Idiot pulled right out in front of me from parking lot onto Redondo. It was tastefully done when compared to other victims of this show.

So I asked a seven year old. She said the wheels are too big. Why did they put them on there? How did they get the car so shiny?

She likes Darts.

Handy in case of a flood - and, while looking for that first pic, ran across these other redonkulously ugly cars:

Attachments

• this-is-why-they-drive-donks-in-florida-60979_1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Donk-Teal-Chevy-12.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 16a26c3f3a3f411bda8a89135e44eec7.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 270
  • stupid-rims.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 266
  • ghetto-car-buick-regal-donk-donkey-kong.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_95711.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 261
That blue Chevy would be da shizzle with some Corvette Rallyes.

Setting aside the fact that it's not my style, they did a crappy job on the upholstery. Looks like he did it himself on his moms sewing machine.

Did a LOT better than I can do.

I could never imagine why someone would want to do that to their car until I seen the one in the flood and then it all made sense....

quick sell in south/east Chicago? That would be a quick JACK in southside!

-
Back