Weather where you are.

-

B-onefan

Reaction score
Yesterday it was 79 degrees, this morning at 10am, it's 26 degrees, 25-30 mph winds and sleeting. It was 32 degrees at 6:30 am this morning. In 2 hours the roads are covered and it is expected to continue dropping thru the rest of the day. What's it doing where you are at?

Up and down like a yo-yo here in southern PA. Supposed to hit near 60 today, but rainy. Sunday its supposed to top out at 32. I plan to be in upstate PA that day and they are looking for a high of 24 F and lows in the teens with snow showers...

And freezing rain, and sleet till Monday evening. Looks like it will be a long weekend in Texas.

Light rain and 43 up around Prescott.
32 or so tonight

The weather is cloudy, the weather is hot, there has to be weather, whether or not..

Colder than than the frost stuck on the ground yet will be in the 60's by 3pm

Weather means little for me today as my friend and paint icon Sonny DePalma passed on today... Google him and you'll see what I mean and for those on facebook, you'll see first hand

Sunny today but below 0 degrees F with the wind chill in Freezeyourdickoff Alberta.

Yesterday it was 79 degrees, this morning at 10am, it's 26 degrees, 25-30 mph winds and sleeting. It was 32 degrees at 6:30 am this morning. In 2 hours the roads are covered and it is expected to continue dropping thru the rest of the day. What's it doing where you are at?

Where are you at it is the same here no nocona Texas 76 yesterday now 30 with a wind chill of 19

72 and sunny. I don't get why no one comes here this time of year, but I'm not complaining. 30's and 40's Sunday which feels very chilly.

-40 here at work today with a cold *** wind from the north.

Is the C or F?

72 and sunny. I don't get why no one comes here this time of year, but I'm not complaining. 30's and 40's Sunday which feels very chilly.

David, I hate you for 30 seconds and the I will envy you until Sunday.

Rain 49 high low 30s tonight. Snow showers for Sunday. Guess I won't be driving the Mustang.

It was 82 yesterday at 2:00PM when I left the TX gulf coast. Shorts and t-shirts. By the time I got back to Lubbock it was 26 with a windchill of 11...

Going hunting tomorrow morning. I should wake up to 5 degrees, give or take. The high is supposed to be 15 degrees. Perfect weather. No snow forecast, which sucks, but the weather is good.

Going hunting tomorrow morning. I should wake up to 5 degrees, give or take. The high is supposed to be 15 degrees. Perfect weather. No snow forecast, which sucks, but the weather is good.
Would like to here, but the winds are forecast to blow 25-30 mph and maybe get to 29. If it was calm, I would be all over it. It's been too hot here and the deer are not moving at all.

Orlando 3 day outlook:
Today: 82°/66° Partly Cloudy
Saturday: 84°/63° Partly Cloudy
Sunday: 79°/55° 20% Chance of rain

Looks like I'm in for a rough weekend of car shows! :lol:
I know what "ice" is ( stuff you put in mixed drinks ) but what is this "sleet" and "snow" you speak of???

...sorry guys, I couldn't resist

Same here (midland TX)
Where at in TX are you?

It's 52 F and rainy here in "sunny" Orange County, CA. It's nice to have liquid sunshine once in a while.

-
Back