Went to a Cannon shoot and got a Dart!

-
can't beat free.. :)

so where does one buy a cannon? would love to have one in the yard.

attachment.php

You might wanna check your local and state laws first. That said you being in NJ, I'm pretty sure you can't legally have one (it being considered a WMD)

I know ! I have a name for the '72 but no name for the '69 ..the '72 is Naomi and Im not sure what ill name the '69

Oh really ...thats an unusual name ....i name all my cars too, you know my dart is named Natasha.

that floor shift collar for the 72 is still yours ...i just have not been able to send it out to you yet ....but i didnt forget ....and when you get the 69 home ...let me know if you need anything for it too ...i might have parts for it..i actually have a 69 dart too ...except the grille ...i can see already you need a grille ...i dont have one but i will keep my eyes open. :tongue:

Great score I am happy for you the guy was honest and let you have it so it wouldn't just rust away. Cannons are way cool in the war of northern aggression reenactment's down in the dirty south we shoot em all the time but not with projectiles. Loud and cool.

You might wanna check your local and state laws first. That said you being in NJ, I'm pretty sure you can't legally have one (it being considered a WMD)
Legal in all 50 states! its a muzzle loading gun so its just like owning a HUGE black powder rifle but they are not cheap the 2 I have are original civil war cannons (didn't take them to the shoot though) and then the Parrot rifle is a reproduction

Oh really ...thats an unusual name ....i name all my cars too, you know my dart is named Natasha.

that floor shift collar for the 72 is still yours ...i just have not been able to send it out to you yet ....but i didnt forget ....and when you get the 69 home ...let me know if you need anything for it too ...i might have parts for it..i actually have a 69 dart too ...except the grille ...i can see already you need a grille ...i dont have one but i will keep my eyes open. :tongue:
I have a grill for it ..he hit a deer with it way back when and busted the grill out but he found a new grill but just never put it on so its in the trunk of the car ..the only major part i need that i know of so far is a driver side front fender..I didn't bring the car back with me because i rode with some friends so i have to go get it ...it runs and drives so maybe ill just drive it home!

so where does one buy a cannon?

Go to a car show with DartDude335! Find the right person to talk to, go to their home for a bbq and maybe they'll give you a cannon and even things out. LOL

Forget a cannon...I'd like a Gatling! There's a guy that makes them chambered to shoot cheap .22LR ammo. According to F-troop, a crank-operated Gatling is NOT a machine gun.

Nice find.Love the artillery meet! Damn,that looks, like fun!

Considering you got the car as a result of the cannon shoot, maybe you should call the car "Artie" for "artillery".

-
Back