went to wreckiingyard today pics...

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
hey just got back from pick n pull fremont,had to get a bunch of caddy engine bolts.anyway took pics of the mopes that had somthing that could be usefull.View attachment dodge dart swinger 121.jpg

View attachment dodge dart swinger 126.jpg

View attachment dodge dart swinger 124.jpg

View attachment dodge dart swinger 132.jpg

View attachment dodge dart swinger 138.jpg

View attachment dodge dart swinger 149.jpgfound one 8 3/4 rear in 71 half ton.checked out the 8 .25 selection some of them cherokees have 4 wheel disc ,would be trick to have four wheel disc on say saetuns 73.also a good amount of 360s.i found one 8 .25 that had 3.73s:-|how about that trick alternator bracket? lol that was a diplomat that was taxed

oh yea didn't find a radiator,i guess i will get my old one recored.also stripped a couple of 1850 holleys.i have to ,can't help myself if i see a holley four barrel it gets stripped to bare and i keep all the stuff off it!:finga:

Nice!!!! Why is it that Newark always has so much more in stock than Oakland??!

man check out the alt.bracket (4th)pic is that a cal.thing Iv herd the cars are different in Cal...........Artie

Nice!!!! Why is it that Newark always has so much more in stock than Oakland??!
because they pick them to nothing before a car even hits the yard in the o.been going to these and alot more have shutdown for 30 years now.used to go for fun, but now only when on a search for a part.stockton is way better then freonts or oaklands yards by far.

-
Back