What are these tools worth?

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
I would like to get some ideas of what you think these tools are worth. If something stands out let me know the value of it. Everything is American made execpt the Promark bench vice and maybe the Hi Lift Jack.

Klein cutting tool No. 63035 -- New for $75 or more -- used once now (just like new)

Diamond Tool & Horseshoe Company -- CW12 Chain wrench tool

Hi Lift Handyman jack -- used maybe twice

3-1/2" Promark bench vice; light surface rust but works just like new

Rigid 24" Pipe Wrench

Black & Decker ½" electric impact driver with misc. impact sockets including 7/8, ¾, 7/8 short, 13/16, 11/16, 9/16, 5/8, ½, 7/16

½" drive, Craftsman Metric 6 point socket set of 8 with metal tray. (Sizes 9 , 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19MM)

Fiskars 28" handle, 4-1/4 pound head splitting axe

20 foot, 5/16" log chain with two good ends

4 way tire wrench

18" old crow bar

½" speed wrench -- pretty rough but works

½" sliding 'T' handle -- pretty rough but works

3/8" speed wrench

8 pound sledge hammer with cracked handle

¾" drive, S&K sockets, with sliding "T" handle that is 18" long, 8" extension, and 16" extension. 7 sockets with sizes 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2, 1-5/8

Antique Nail Puller -- Jumbo 1905 -- The Bridgeport Howe Mfg Corp, Pat Jan 9 1906, Made in USA

Attachments

• Tools.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 714
  • Tools2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 713
  • Tools3.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 709
  • Tools4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 711
how come your asking the value (getting rid of I assume) all these good tools, some are antique and passed through the family no doubt

3/4" drive pretty pricey
$400 for everything would be a nice score.

All these tools would fall into my "might as well not have them" box. The sockets I would use more often but the other tools would just collect dust.

I believe it would be a case of whatever the buyer is willing to pay I assume.

I need the 3/4" drive S-K items for my rollback. There are other things I can use is in the stuff plus I have a good friend that can use what I don't want.

if your wondering a value on this stuff I can tell you that the jack (I call them jackall's) are worth over $100 by themselfs as I just bought one. the 3/4 inch gear should be worth $50-$75 I would make an offer of $500, thats alot of tools and obviously someones pride and joy at one point

Hi lift jack....there is a red one that is all cast and a black one that is not......can't help on the value....

If i was looking at that stuff at a yard sale I would only pay $40-$50 at the most. Sure I guess there maybe more value but really 100's of dollars not to me.

If that blue vise in the background of the first pic is a Wilton, it's worth $150 used easy. I can buy a brand new cast Hi-Lift jack for 69 bucks here in Denver.

If that blue vise in the background of the first pic is a Wilton, it's worth $150 used easy. I can buy a brand new cast Hi-Lift jack for 69 bucks here in Denver.

Unluckily the blue jack wasn't part of this sale. It was bolted down to the bench. I picked up the tools this morning and am very excited about getting the ones I needed. Most of the rest if not all will be going to a buddy of mine.

Unluckily the blue jack wasn't part of this sale. It was bolted down to the bench. I picked up the tools this morning and am very excited about getting the ones I needed. Most of the rest if not all will be going to a buddy of mine.

if you don't mind me asking did you give a fair price?

i also pick all these types of tools up at flea marts and yard sales. 100 tops. but there are a few that it would take me a while to find!

-
Back