What are you paying for gas?

-
it's amazing here we are paying almost $3.00 a Gal. for gas , and this week the oil companies are reporting a record profit, in just the 3rd quarter of this year they made 10 billion$$$$

how can they sleep at night

It looks like you guys in the urban areas are gettin` !@#$%^&*ed because regular here is down to 205.9 per gallon. Premium 93 is 225.9.

and just to add a little mix to the octane - regular is down to 0.92Cdn a litre or .92 /1.18 x 3.8 =$2.96US/gal - and you all think you are getting screwed!!!
and thats down from 1.38/ 1.18 x 3.8= $4.44/gal. :angry6:

Wall Mart is going to have to move in and straighten this situation out ;-)

340john said:
Here in beautiful downtown Edison New Jersey gas prices just droped to an average of $2.50 for regular. it was up to $3.45 just a few weeks ago.
Outhere in Phillipsbug nj its down to $2.28

We`ve hit a milestone here on the coast of Va., regular 87 is down to $1.99. Premium 93 is at $2.17. Isn`t it strange how it went up like a rocket, but comes down like a feather.

The cheapest I have seen it is $2.17

I agree, why does it come down so slow? Guess the only thing to do about it is to quit using it so much!

Went and filled the dually up and Diesel was $2.59 and looked and seen 87 grade was $2.11 not to bad hope Diesel comes down some but I will be parking it as soon as the white stuff starts commin.

this is going to make you all sick but I got gas for $1.99/gal the other day. Thats in noblesville Indiana just north of Indianapolis. I went up a little to $2.03 now but still I am loving it.

In the Boston area $1.95 is the low and $2.45 is the high with the vast majority of places below $2.10. Seems like the price is droping a penny or two every two to three days.

here in western new york we are still paying 2. 59...and thats for regular !!!! I think its time we all move south...LOL

You poor guys in Europe are getting screwed without a kiss. How much of that do you think is taxes? Here in southeast Va. ,regular is down to $1.93 per gallon and premium is at $2.13. Where and when do you think our luck will run out? ,

Longgone said:
You poor guys in Europe are getting screwed without a kiss. How much of that do you think is taxes? Here in southeast Va. ,regular is down to $1.93 per gallon and premium is at $2.13. Where and when do you think our luck will run out? ,

dont have the exact numbers but the price of the gas to the pump including the very small amount that the gas station earns on it is roughly 3.50sek/liter
and i have to pay 11.50sek/liter
soo yes our goverment is screwing us pretty hard :(
i had a rough night inkluding lots of bear last night so i´m not in shape to give you the prices in dollars/gallon, i can probably fix that tomorow but you do get the idea i hope?

Today, regular gas is at $1 .89 a gallon and premium`s $2.09 in Yorktown Va. I guess in Europe people budget for $3.50 a gallon but here in the states it destroys life as we know it.

-
Back