What are you paying for gas?

-
Paid $3.09 for super today for the Cuda. Each grade drops ten cents per gallon.
Paid $2.73 for Diesel 3 days ago.
Did Not get a corresponding raise in pay------That sux! :sad2:

Atlanta Metro area................ Oldschool

I went by the same station that I filled up at the other day and today they are up to 3.04/gal for regular. :sad2:

Well it's been quiet for about a week or so. Today "we" BC Coast reach another record hi of $4.80 Gal or $1.20 liter for the regular stuff up here. The only thing that makes any sense to do now is less driving and more drinking (Just because beers almost cheeper then gas now) :sad9: :drinkers:

I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but with current "CRAP" gas prices, all my buddies and I have decided that cost wise it is cheaper just to run good ole RACE gas at $4.30 a gallon, rather than pay the local rip-off gas stations that keep gouging the prices and claiming it's everybody elses fault. Oh well, remember Mad Max, things keep going the way they are going and that may well come to be reality, which is fine with me as I believe in survival of the fittst and not survival of the biggest liers and scum bags. Time to go clean the guns :thumblef:

$2.77 a gallon for regular here in southern Ohio. Goes up 10 cents a grade, so it's gonna cost me a damn fortune to fill up the Scamp for this weekend.

$2.85 for Diesel, for the 03' Ram Quad Cab Long Bed, but I get 17 MPG on it, Feeling sorry for the guys who got the Hemi, Heard gas mileage was only about 9-12 mpg. Super, is about $3.20/gal I'm thinking of just buying the racing gas too for the Duster. Wonder what the price of hi octane aviation fuel is going for?

3.40 for 89 here in Hawaii,,,hey,,,isnt that Ma Mopars rule,,,1 cent per cubic inch,,,oooops,,,thats 1 horsepower per cubic inch,,,,,,with a 440 truck,,,hemi ram and 273 4 bbl,,,I normally dont even look up,,,,just gas em and go....

Eric_S68 said:
$2.85 for Diesel, for the 03' Ram Quad Cab Long Bed, but I get 17 MPG on it, Feeling sorry for the guys who got the Hemi, Heard gas mileage was only about 9-12 mpg. Super, is about $3.20/gal I'm thinking of just buying the racing gas too for the Duster. Wonder what the price of hi octane aviation fuel is going for?

my 03 hemi ram 4x 4 gets about 17, has seen 19 out on the interstate, and about 14-15 in the city ..gas here is 3.20 for the cow piss ...i just got race fuel this week .....6.50 for the 110 and 7.50 for the 114....... aviation fuel has to be right up there ...i ran it years ago and it was double the price of premium pump gas ,

$2.77 for 85 oct and $2.97 for diesel. And we have a refinery in our back yard which I smell every time the wind blows from the north. Colorado also has enough oil to be self-sufficient but I pay more than people in states with no oil. What's up with that?

crude oil went down $ 5 .oo a barrel this week , gas here went up again,only a nickle this time...... and they act like they are doing us a favor.......what the **** is going on ?? I agree with krabysniper ..time to clean the guns.......

3.31 for our crap 91 gas. And $5/gal for 100oct which i have to mix with the 91 (see comment about our gas)...it seems to get very 'watered-down' in the summer

Its as high as 3.69 for premium 91 octane here. Full service premium is as high as 3.99 9/10ths a gallon.

I can`t help but tell you all about this! I got regular here today for $2.59 a gallon at Exxon(87 octane), primo`s at $2.79- 93 oct..Still everything has 10% ethanol, is this a government mandate?

-
Back