what car do you still want

-
70 Road Runner B5 440 6 4 speed bare bones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 172
75 duster
72 demon

Oh wait I already own a copy of each of these ...... now I just need to get them on the road and enjoy before getting too old :burnout:

Can't say there is anything else out there that I want. My mom used to say that it's not about getting what you want. ...... but wanting what you have .....and i do :D

My answer never changes, no matter how many times I'm asked. "Some sort of" representation of my old 70 RR V code

This poor photo, taken in about 73 or so:

81sruds.jpg

I'm with you Del.

I'd love to find my old 70 GTX 440-6, 4 speed, 4.10 Dana, Lemon Twist, black roof, Buckets, console, AG. I miss that one the most! The Guy I sold it too had it out one day.

Attachments

• James30001.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 173
Any factory Street Hemi car except for a '66 or '67 Charger.
Might as well make it a 4 speed while i'm dreaming.......
OR
A '68 Hemi Dart clone.

I would love to have a 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner. ....

My answer never changes, no matter how many times I'm asked. "Some sort of" representation of my old 70 RR V code

70 Road Runner B5 440 6 4 speed bare bones.

...........1970 Road Runner............................kim...........

I'm with you Del.

I'd love to find my old 70 GTX 440-6, 4 speed, 4.10 Dana, Lemon Twist, black roof, Buckets, console, AG. I miss that one the most! The Guy I sold it too had it out one day.

Fair number of "us 70" lovers LOL

Hsv gen-f gts either the sedan or the Maloo either one or maybe both then I'd have a dedicated 430 kw bike hauler

67 Corvette Coupe 427/435 4spd in Goodwood Green with Saddle interior.
69 Mustang Sport Roof 429 4spd in Red with White interior

Fair number of "us 70" lovers LOL

i love the way a 70 Plymouth works and I even have a 70 Sport satellite round back but they are boats. Very beautiful boats, they look great in a show field but to drive one a lot like how I drive my dart ....:protest:

My '68 Barracuda notch is one of my Mopar Holy Grail cars, so I've got part of the dream.

I would not complain if I could find a '68 Charger to go with. A 383 and 4 speed would be nice, but I wouldn't be too picky. If we're just dreaming, I'd like an R/T please, with the 440.

The garage might be complete with the addition of a '71 Satellite/RR/GTX.

I wonder how many guys over at FBBO are lusting after early Vals, Darts and Barracudas? O:)

I wonder how many guys over at FBBO are lusting after early Vals, Darts and Barracudas? O:)

It's human nature to want what you haven't got, so probably quite a few.

I already have the A Body I want most, it just doesn't currently look that way

If nothing else I'll take my car back to it's original iteration.

It should look like this with white interior.

My list is short as I already have them.

My Barracuda and my Shelby.

I have been looking 15 years for the Shelby.

Attachments

• Brad001 (Medium).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 132
  • CudaProvingGrounds (Medium).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 146
My dream is coming folks :cheers: The car I want is here in this picture :color:

Drew by a member here :glasses7:

Attachments

• drawing 66 valiant.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 133
Me likey Mike!

Thank you Tony, The slant 6 was a great runner and is setting in storage with less then 70.00 miles on it, some folks may not like my move but I am sure enjoying the new transplant prep :color::color::color:

Thank you Tony, The slant 6 was a great runner and is setting in storage with less then 70.00 miles on it, some folks may not like my move but I am sure enjoying the new transplant prep :color::color::color:

your ride, your happiness. Even I scratched my head when you yanked the sixer but I figure your doing what is making you happy so good luck with that and we all support your project. :)

your ride, your happiness. Even I scratched my head when you yanked the sixer but I figure your doing what is making you happy so good luck with that and we all support your project. :)

Thank you Rainy Day, (love your new name), I have everything but a new radiator dun and behind me, Waiting my turn in the shop :color: This made my day Rainy :) Thank you.

Just curious, what makes the '70 roadrunner so much more desirable to you guys than the '69?

-
Back