what car do you still want

-

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
before you have to hang up your keys and drive no more?

and since i asked, I'll give my answer. 66 Dart 2-dr sedan,small block,4-speed,SG 8-3/4.

I hate to say this here on the a-body forum but I really want an early B body convertible 64-66 ish.. I have no idea why I like them other than they have a similar body side shape as my 66 convertible. or one of the earlier ones(62 dart 440 convertible I think) that sort of look like the toads with that fender swirl on the rear.

failing that I want to take an A-108 long wheelbase 66-69 and make an extended cab truck out of it with the engine moved back into the extended portion and a small 5-6ft bed the good news is I can use one in rough shape since I'll be altering it so much the bad news.....well I have to finish 2 cars and build a new garage for finished cars first before even thinking about it.

1970 Plymouth, Dodge or Chrysler C-body convertible.

62 Valiant 2 door with a 416 small block, built 904, 83/4 sure grip, 4 wheel discs, cruise control, a/c etc. Something I could use for some road trips. There was one for sale , all built just like I would want sitting with a for sale sign in Salt Lake a few years ago. When I went to ask about it a sale had just been concluded. That car became my dream ride.

1968 Coronet R/T or Super Bee. Make mine a 4 speed. Don't care if its 383, 440 or Hemi or 1964 Sport Fury.

i would like another 1971 plymouth roadrunner, curious yellow 440, auto, slap stick shifter,rally dash,black interior with bucket seats.......i really miss the first one i had back in the mid 70s

I want a whole shipping container or two of those Tata Nanos so I can set up a go cart track.

68' triple black roadrunner...only car other then my duster i ever want to own..

A 69 Plymouth Sport Satellite Station Wagon!

We had one when I was a kid!

Oh....a hemi '71 Cuda too!

When I dream, I dream big! A 41 Willy coupe with a 1st gen 426 Hemi and a 8-71 blower. Of course it must be street legal. Only needs 2-3 lbs out of the blower.

-
Back