What did everyone get for Christmas?

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
I got spoiled this year.. I didn't have much this year for spending, but I got spoiled in return. What did everyone else get?

Big Bang Theory season 2, a coffee bean grinder, and a bag of Dark roast coffee beans from Starbucks.

christmas2.jpg

Ratchet straps and a pair of work gloves.

christmas3.jpg

In my stocking I got a chocolate orange, a 12" pry bar, a windshield cleaner, and a charger/transmitter for an Ipod which plugs into your cigarette lighter.

christmas5.jpg

I got a new pair of pajamas, as well as a very warm sweater.

christmas6.jpg

And a 68 Charger model kit, good quality.

christmas4.jpg

My mom also bought the family an Espresso machine with her Quality Foods points. Quality Foods is a Vancouver Island based grocery store, which gives you 'points' every time you buy groceries. She had millions of points stored up and we always teased her about never using them.

christmas.jpg

Let's see everyone else's gifts!

i got a variety pack of calvin klein cologne and a memory foam pillow. but my best gift was the looks on my kids faces this morning. merry christmas

We didnt exchange this year, just gave the kids gifts. Oh by the way isnt that "coffee grinder" a bud buster??

I got a hide a seek game going. My son got his first present and ripped that wrapper off so fast i still havent found it. Been looking for the past 3 hours.

We don't exchange gifts anymore. If I need something,I'll go get it.

I bought this for myself as I will try to start farming in the next year or 2 and this makes it now 3 tractors. A Super66 Row Crop, Standard 77 with loader and now this 88 Row Crop.

christmass004.jpg

I will be picking up the 3 bottom trailer plow for it Monday afternoon.

We didn't have the money to get gifts this year. Couldn't even afford Christmas cards either. My apologies to those of you who sent one to us and we could not reciprocate. We usually send out a lot, but it was just not in the cards....heh. Been a tough year for us with Kitty's heart troubles and everything else we've gone through. We got a pretty tree though and we are both together and alive. We have a small number of really good friends and all of the bills are on time. Yeah, we could have some extra dough, it would be nice, but we still have blessings in abundance and we are thankful for them.

I bought this for myself as I will try to start farming in the next year or 2 and this makes it now 3 tractors. A Super66 Row Crop, Standard 77 with loader and now this 88 Row Crop.

christmass004.jpg

I will be picking up the 3 bottom trailer plow for it Monday afternoon.

That's very cool! Post some progress pictures when you get around to it. I like stuff like this.

We didn't have the money to get gifts this year. Couldn't even afford Christmas cards either. My apologies to those of you who sent one to us and we could not reciprocate. We usually send out a lot, but it was just not in the cards....heh. Been a tough year for us with Kitty's heart troubles and everything else we've gone through. We got a pretty tree though and we are both together and alive. We have a small number of really good friends and all of the bills are on time. Yeah, we could have some extra dough, it would be nice, but we still have blessings in abundance and we are thankful for them.

Glad to hear everything is going good with you two.

My grandmother was sent to the emergency room last night for stomach pains, and the meds they gave her made her feel even worse. We're hoping she is able to have a comfortable Christmas.

Just the love from my wife! We are thankful for everything we have even our inlaws! Oh and she got my a Iphone 4s

My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas. Generally we get one person in the family a gift of something they actually need. My gift was simply this from my father:

DSC04477-e1297717345598.jpg

PA1306771-e1297718239668.jpg

It's just a cheap gun rest but it certainly looks like it'll be neat to use. It's a Hyskore DLX Precision Rest.

It also come with this:

510268.jpg

accessories_01-02.jpg

Which is supposed to be a "hydraulic trigger press". Wonder if it works or not :D

I got a pic of my kida and a CLIFFORD INTAKE for my valiant

Attachments

• 100_1646.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 387
  • 100_1647.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 335
Only gift was a HK p2000. Been lusting after this handgun for my families personal protection for awhile. Thanks Santa & will feel much more comfortable heading into 2012 in these uncertain political and economic times. God bless to all members struggling financially especially during the Holidays. Times will get better.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• lg_p2000sk.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 330
We don't exchange, except with the kids. My son found me a cool "Richard Petty" cardboard cutout. It is lifesize, and will be my new drinking buddy in the shop. He also got me a "Petty" pocket knife.

Since other members are firearms friendly on the site, i went and purchased this German Mauser, 9mm Luger from a collector in Oklahoma.
Also got a lot of suspension and brake parts, from the Northern California, self serv Pick-N-Pull wrecking yards.

Attachments

• Luger 5.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 325
I got a day off and got to see my mom and immediate family....
Could not ask for more!
Merry Christmas

My dad got my a much needed pypes exhaust with thrush welded mufflers. started installing it today, could fit a bit better but pretty happy so far anyway. hopefully its done tomorrow.

My family, we don't want a lot. Just get together a few times in December to celebrate. My Mom gave me cash, brother and sister-in-law spoiled me, took me out for sushi, gave me gourmet coffee, a bottle of Bulleit bourbon, and a jar of local honey. Aunt sent me a box of chocolates, she makes them herself every year. Work gave a small bonus, and so did a couple people I worked for during the year...nice of them to do that. I feel very blessed.

-
Back