What did everyone get for Christmas?

-
Text message from my daughter, Revell model '36 F%d Coupe from grandson, some much needed cash, clothes, a bid on a car I've been trying to sell (way too low but it's a start:thumrigh:) and a load of encouragement from stepson to get my '66 Valiant on the road - been contemplating selling it because of cash flow problems, not any more tho, it's going to be on the road in 2012:burnout:

well, i got one of those new cordless craftsman impact guns, and i like it!. i hate dragging an air hose everywhere, or just listening to a leaking hose!.lol

I got nothin but the bills to pay! LOL
I just bought myself a set of Cal Custom valve covers from another member for my Dart, so those will be my Christmas gift to myself! LOL

Damn, I'm excited! I can't wait to get them in the mail!

George
Nevermind. I got hosed out of the valve covers, so I didn't get anything for Christmas, not even from me.

Hell with it.

Got the big family gift a little over a week ago when I got the formal job offer from the company I interviewed at in late November. I start January 9th. I was very surprised at the quick job find since I'd just been laid off on November 17th.
My wife and I agreed to postpone Christmas to each other until I get a couple of paychecks in the bank after I go back to work. We used her income to concentrate Christmas on our grown kids and 2 grandkids.
Got some unusual things from the kids: Both my wife and I each received 2 1-kilo blocks of copper bullion from my son; I like to grill so my daughter got me some good grilling sauces and marinades and some flavored artisan salts. She also got me Tom Clancy's newest book; my wife's oldest son and his wife sent me a gift card.
However, just before the holidays I picked up a new dashpad for my '69 Dart project from a FABO member using some of the project money I'd squirreled away before - Merry Christmas to me!

My wife bought me a kurig coffee maker as she saw me checking them out back in the fall. She also got a Pittsburg steelers jersey, and slippers, and a couple of great car books, and a model 6.1 hemi engine, for my collection, and floor mats for my duster.

I bought this for myself as I will try to start farming in the next year or 2 and this makes it now 3 tractors. A Super66 Row Crop, Standard 77 with loader and now this 88 Row Crop.

christmass004.jpg

I will be picking up the 3 bottom trailer plow for it Monday afternoon.
thats awesome!!!!!!!

I got to see my nieces smile about their presents, as well as found out what a selfish person my father is

Well I got spoiled this yr...

All brake parts I needed to do my disc brake conversion( rotors, calipers, pads, lines, etc)
Blue neon mopar clock
A duster fender cover
A mopar fender cover
Mopar mechanic gloves
Chrysler belt
Mopar shirt
Mopar license frame
Money......
A cd player for my zx, a amp wire kit,and hid fog lights..

utf-8BSU1BRzA2NzUuanBn.jpg

-
Back