What do you do for a living?

-
Senior Engineer working on electronic countermeasures equipment for the Navy.

I'm a service technician in the printing industry.
These days I'm the maytag repairman.:sleepy3:

Fresh out of high school I went to work for a Chrysler dealership as a line mechanic, did that for 16 years, got to work on and drive all those great MoPar cars of the sixties and seventies.
Then went to retail management, general contracting, and for the last 13 years I'm a construction project superintendent, going across this great country of ours, building hospitals and medical facilities.

Industrial engineer for 15 years, Now gone back to old family trade, I Cut Gemstones.

I am a Astrological scientist currently studying the Substratusionic atmoshphere fotons moving around the lower quadrant of Jupiter. I am hoping to find a new path for the Subsequious Protons to travel allowing a momentem change.

ya.....

I am a Warranty Manager for large Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer... I also own my own Professional Auto polishing Center where i get to polish out show cars. I also own RPM (Recycled Parts Merchants = dealing in recycled Mopar parts and moving them online.

-RPM

Farm kid thru the 70's, 80's-full time Auto body and frame repair, 90's- flight instructor, over night freight dog pilot.
Currently pilot on the worlds fastest "civilian" jet aircraft.
Mach .92 (around 600mph for all the ground bound).

Farm kid thru the 70's, 80's-full time Auto body and frame repair, 90's- flight instructor, over night freight dog pilot.
Currently pilot on the worlds fastest "civilian" jet aircraft.
Mach .92 (around 600mph for all the ground bound).

You should put that in your sig...

1971 Duster EFI 390hp/360 a518od
1970 Charger R/T 440 4spd dana /project
1970 Charger 500 /project
1969 Super Bee /in process
1968 Road Runner 383 4spd
Jet - Mach .92

i made my traineeship in 1988 as a distiller (espec. for flavor and natural aromatic-compounds) working in this company since this time. and for the last 7 years i´m doing an "office" job and arrange the production scheduling for our plant here.

( http://www.symrise.com if you´re interested)

I am coming up on the end of my 60 day trial period as a fabricator for a Blue Arc Engineering.

Well,my job may not sound as good as others,but my job I do is deliver and set up swingsets for children. It's not as stressful as my old job going to NYC/Long Island every day making deliveries to grocery stores. Yes I guess you can say I am a trucker.

John

I do administrative work for various labs in engineering at Harley-Davidson. I'm more or less a service manger/writer for the company.

It's a fun job and ungodly relaxing......

I'm an Ironworker. Been doing this since 1987. Here is a few pics of one job I erected a few years ago. one of the most interesting buildings I have worked on. Beleive it or not, it is for a water treament plant for New Haven Ct. The architect was going for a "water drop" look..................... kind of looks like a light bulb to me.

Shore (work) 010.jpg

Lake Whitney 007.jpg

Retired for 8 years. Used to be Air Force/ ANG aircraft mechanic. Lets see, worked on T-33, F-100, F-105, F-4, and F-16 and got a back seat ride in all of them. The F-16 ride was better than an orgasm! Imagine, going 10,000 feet down the runway at 50 feet, pulling straight up to 15,000 feet and rolling over in a little over 60 seconds.......

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread hehe, but any other welders here??

I have stick and tig certs for welding all kinds of pipe 8) Currently a member of the UA Local 7 Plumbers and Steamfitters union of Albany, NY. I work in a GE silicons chemical plant at the moment :fucyc:

I work for General Motors. I'm a journeyman Metal model maker which is really a machinist.

-
Back