What happened to FABO?????????

-
now that I have the shakes and messed up for the day now.

that was a horrible experience.

I thought I was banned for a minute ...then I remembered seeing Mr. Joey say something about the chat being closed so then I figured it was something technical with all that techy jazz they do.

he probably called my cousins for tech support. :joker:

if it had been out any longer ....I would be in the fetal position twitching right now

Glad I was eating dinner. I would have **** a brick.

Whew, glad I picked today to clean the house. I was happily ignorant of the potential withdrawal :-D

I am SO GLAD I was grocery shopping with my wife (Never thought I would say that either). :eek:ops:They might have had to use the paddles to bring me back.:wack:

I spent the day out of town and helping my older son move today :glasses7:
I remember the felling back a couple years ago, Leanna remembers that day I bet :D
Rani :D I was thinking I was banned and was woundering if I was enjoying a couple Tequila shots and beers that evening and did something stupider then normal :D:D
The site was down for upgrades :eek:ccasion: wow was I relieved when I got logged back in the next morning :compress:

I took an infusion of cookies and an hour working on Nellas dash till the storm passed!!...

It was something like this...

server1a.jpg

Electronic components run on smoke. It's like their blood. If you let too much smoke out of electronics, they don't work anymore....

I just signed on for the first time today.... I missed the "outage"....

working on Nellas dash till the storm passed!!...

That was one helluva storm... Lots of lightning and thunder.... :tongue9: =D>

We got it here in Chicago a few hours before we sent it to you.... No hard feelings??? :neutral:

It all started this morning with a hacker. I caught him mid hack. While cleaning up what he did do, we started having some database troubles.

Long story short, I *think* we have it all taken care of now..

It all started this morning with a hacker. I caught him mid hack. While cleaning up what he did do, we started having some database troubles.

Long story short, I *think* we have it all taken care of now..

what does someone gain from hacking a site like this? no personal info is stored, very small online store??

-
Back