What happened to FABO?????????

-
Yes chats still down . Joey aint going to let us down he will get us a chat room agin ....... Soon i hope lol

Shitty websites don't get hacked......
You should be proud, Joey.
Just kidding!
Another reason for a lot of you to go gold, this site isn't a cakewalk to keep running.

Shitty websites don't get hacked......
You should be proud, Joey.
Just kidding!
Another reason for a lot of you to go gold, this site isn't a cakewalk to keep running.

bet he, or she drives a chevy, wanna bet?:finga::finga::finga::finga:

what does someone gain from hacking a site like this? no personal info is stored, very small online store??

they want to ruin my fun ....which is why I would open a can of whoop *** (excuse potty mouth) if I knew who they were.

they are just inconsiderate.

its no different than de-facing a public hangout .....might as well go to the food court at the mall and take a poop there,(someone really did that here) or wreck the park....same difference.

some people and their kids :wack:

Life outside THIS web site......an AMAZING concept...

It all started this morning with a hacker. I caught him mid hack. While cleaning up what he did do, we started having some database troubles.

Long story short, I *think* we have it all taken care of now..

focking hackers

It all started this morning with a hacker. I caught him mid hack. While cleaning up what he did do, we started having some database troubles.

Long story short, I *think* we have it all taken care of now..

Go get 'em.... :violent1:

I spent the day out of town and helping my older son move today :glasses7: I remember the felling back a couple years ago, Leanna remembers that day I bet :D Rani :D I was thinking I was banned and was woundering if I was enjoying a couple Tequila shots and beers that evening and did something stupider then normal :D:D The site was down for upgrades :eek:ccasion: wow was I relieved when I got logged back in the next morning :compress:

Mike? Do something stupid?! Roflmao! I'd say not to make me laugh, but it's a little late now...

they want to ruin my fun ....which is why I would open a can of whoop *** (excuse potty mouth) if I knew who they were.

they are just inconsiderate.

its no different than de-facing a public hangout .....might as well go to the food court at the mall and take a poop there,(someone really did that here) or wreck the park....same difference.

some people and their kids :wack:

Soooo, is there anything that you need to talk to us about, Rani??? :D

Soooo, is there anything that you need to talk to us about, Rani??? :D

???? you know me ...I always talk/type on here.

there is nobody local to me to talk car with so that is why I come here.

I have my parents around ....but they don't always want to be talking about cars and that's all I do .....so FABO is my outlet to talk about cars and how sexy dusters are and how the dodge dart is the worlds most perfect car IMO and I think Chrysler Corp. had devine intervention to design such perfection........yup, I am that into it.

-
Back