What is it with ebay threads in the for sale section???

-

flmopars

Banned
Reaction score
How come someone can post a whole bunch of EBAY posts in the for sale section thread that then puts everyone else's posts further down on the page. These posts should have there own section to be posted in.....example....EBAY ITEMS FOR SALE. Just my 2 cents.

How come someone can post a whole bunch of EBAY posts in the for sale section thread that then puts everyone else's posts further down on the page. These posts should have there own section to be posted in.....example....EBAY ITEMS FOR SALE. Just my 2 cents.
agreed X2
don't know about others but pretty sure most here patrol ebag daily....

i agree, these are overpriced parts that do nothing but bump adds down off the page. i do my best to ignore them. if i want ebag i know where to find it.... a pair of $18.00 auto zone shackles for $39.00 + shipping ? come on

There are lots of things about the way the sale items are done here that I don't like, but every complaint gets shot down. Good luck. I hope you have better luck than I have had.

I disagree. I know exactly what posts are new every day in the parts section simply by subscribing to it. I get an email from Fabo every day,with a list..

I've been wondering about these "ebay feeds" too. It's the same crap over and over again. How many times do we need to see these owner's manual reprints listed? Nix it. I come here to see what everyone here has for sale, leave ebay on ebay.

OK, fair enough. Do they pay anything if no one is clicking on them? Or do they pay something no matter what? All I ever notice is those stupid manuals. Who here is clicking on those?

thats all good that they pay the bills but put them in there own section then. Gold members pay too and they should get the same respect.

thats all good that they pay the bills but put them in there own section then. Gold members pay too and they should get the same respect.
Really we have been though this bout 10 times . You can put it on ur ignore list . End of story and you will never see them .. All this thread is going to do is stir up trouble .. Have a nice day now

post some threads that are worth a dam and not the same ole interchange books that no one gives a dam about,,I bumped my threads as per the rules and i'm on page 2 already. put them in there own section as many other sites do!!

post some threads that are worth a dam and not the same ole interchange books that no one gives a dam about,,I bumped my threads as per the rules and i'm on page 2 already. put them in there own section as many other sites do!!
Its auto man relax

I agree 100% about the ebay feeds. You say they pay the bills? Then what are the gold member fees for? To see a bunch of ebay feed ads put OUR gold member's ads toward the bottom and putting useless stuff on top? How is that fair? Gold members support the site same as ebay feeds. Ebay feeds should have their own for sale section, period. It's not like it would be difficult to do. This is FABO, not Ebay. I didn't give a gold member fee to NOT have any say in this site at all. If my vote conts for nothing, then maybe that's what I'll give when my gold membership is up.

I didn't give a gold member fee to NOT have any say in this site at all. If my vote conts for nothing, then maybe that's what I'll give when my gold membership is up.

your gold membership gets you access to a private forum and permission to put email addresses in your for sale ads...:roll: :)

why anyone would pay to be on a forum to begin with is beyond me.

Ebay should have it's own section.....they will still be on here and we can click on them If we want.......DTM :D

why anyone would pay to be on a forum to begin with is beyond me.

I did it to help support the site. I like coming here. I understand that we're not in charge....but having "skin in the game" shouldn't mean our ideas are ignored.

I did like Asa said, just click the "ignore" button, I will see if that works. I never look at that junk anyways......

-
Back