What is the one thing at work you hate more than anything?

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
We have a gajillion of these old press punches at work and they are always broken or out of adjustment and I have to keep them all running, blah!

Attachments

• Photo0465.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 248
  • Photo0466.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 243
  • Photo0467.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 245
I work on a boat, crew changing on Tuesday every 4 weeks. The worst thing for me is the 27 days between the first and last day.

We have a gajillion of these old press punches at work and they are always broken or out of adjustment and I have to keep them all running, blah!

Sounds to me like if you didn't have those "OLD PRESS PUNCHES" you might be out of a job like some here.

As mentioned I'm sure glad I have a job! I don't really hate the job, just the department director and his side kick. (they are like two little bullies when they get together)

People that think the world is their own personal trash can. I'm talking about the people who throw cigarette butts out the window and other misc trash.

No job to go to. Retired at 59 with 41 years of service.

I do work in the garage, buts that's kinda fun.

DSCF1610_Medium_.jpg

I love being retired.

I hate payday....so much damn money and nothing to spend it on. No bills, Just don't know what to do with it all. :)

im in the middle management,i run one division.....the fab shop.i cant stand it when i tell the owner or project manager what needs to happen,like you need to send in your submittal and place the order for (fill in the blank) so we can get started if you want this finished by the end of the month.and they fk it up and dont do their job and myself and my crew have to work extra hard to still get it done in time.

Yeah, wish I had a job I could ***** about. But when I am working; The trash, the bad workmanship, the attitudes That get you fired, ignorant management. Lol, can you see that usually, I am the boss you hate? But, I never let that crap happen; need new? buy it. A boss below me bad? Fired.

I usually work as a commercial/industrial construction superintendent,($3 million to $18m per project) and consider myself below management, and try to help anybody, by buying the correct tools, etc. All us peons make the $ for the company; we need the tools, respect, and let us do our job. If my boss ever makes life hard for me, on purpose, I have always found a better job. But times are tough, hang in there. Then haul ***, and leave the assholes trying to fill your position. lol.

oh yea,and pepole that whine and complain.shut up and do your damn job.ive never asked anyone to do something i wouldnt do myself.

Sounds to me like if you didn't have those "OLD PRESS PUNCHES" you might be out of a job like some here.

No the punches are just one thing I do at my work. I still have a lot of other things that I do.

And I'm not complaining about my job, I love my job it's just there is always one thing at work or one part of your job, one step of the process that you dislike more that the others and these punches are just the one step that I dislike.

I'm not going to give my opinion or get into the whole "at least you have a job" subject because I wasn't trying to start an argument.

All four companies I've worked for after my Navy tour are now CLOSED

sewer stoppage calls and whining homeowners. They stopped it up and ***** when they gotta pay.

No the punches are just one thing I do at my work. I still have a lot of other things that I do.

And I'm not complaining about my job, I love my job it's just there is always one thing at work or one part of your job, one step of the process that you dislike more that the others and these punches are just the one step that I dislike.

I'm not going to give my opinion or get into the whole "at least you have a job" subject because I wasn't trying to start an argument.

I'm not looking for one! I was just saying I'm glad I have one!!!!

I think I'll start a new thread, what you love about your job!

-
Back