What kind of tacos,do you like?.....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
The traditional Taco Bell taco,not bad .Crispy shell,good mild cheddar cheese. I have a local grease spoon,named Chacho's Simply rocks. Thirty year business,never change. What's your favorite?.

Dang....THAT was my favorite too!
Back to the topic....
I like Jimboys. Maybe they are only a Western chain? Semi-soft corn tortilla with parmesan cheese on the shell, seasoned meat, cheese and some lettuce.
Taco bell? Uhhh... maybe in a pinch. TOO much lettuce, too little meat. In fact, most of the fast food tacos are similar to that. They are "mexican" food that has been watered down for sensitive tongue Americans.

Ok seriously my favorite are a walking taco! Dorito's with taco meat cheese and taco sauce. Mix it in the little individual bags and you can eat it right outta the bag.

Ate Taco Bell once a day for 3 weeks last time I was in the US. Chicken Burritos my Fav. Love it we have nothing like it in Australia. Also love In N Out burger fantastic burgers and pretty cool merchandise as well. Came back to OZ 4 - 5 kg heavier.

I was married to a soft taco !too bad she loved to drink more than me!

The traditional Taco Bell taco,not bad .Crispy shell,good mild cheddar cheese. I have a local grease spoon,named Chacho's Simply rocks. Thirty year business,never change. What's your favorite?.

Captain Tony's ...

Crab & Red Snapper on corn tortillia, with the obligatory 32 oz
Rum punch for the wash down, mixed from an old lemonade machine...

and for you perves ...
some more spewing b/s at every turn :D

View attachment 1714628595

Benny's Taco Wagon, Anchorage, AK.
In WA I really like Moctezuma's Rib eye tacos If I am in a hurry Taco Del Mar can make's for a quick fix.

Taco bell is out of the question, toured the distribution warehouse in OR, when I was transporting the freight to AK. no way, am I eating that again.

taco bell tacos are not spicey at all .....they are good if you want basic food.

i make my own tacos deep fried white tortilla ....and i make a chicken mixture with spices and in the end it comes out more like a mexican fajita.

taco bell is like a 170 slant six in spice power ....mine are 440+6 on spice power ......i mix Indian and mexican spices to make a chicken taco with some boost.

usually with red rice on the side and a mountain dew.

Any taco that makes me fart is a goodun.

The problem I have with our only handy TB is the service mostly sucks, time after time, the menu is completely unreadable without binoculars, and I like iced tea. WITH REAL SUGAR. They don't freekin' HAVE real sugar. I could have all the yellow or pink crap I want, only I don't want any.

I prefer tacos (and yeh, I know that's not "correct") I like chicken or just plain hamburger with mild sauce.

There's a little joint downtown called "The Mexican Food Factory" but in my opinion, they are overpriced. For what I pay at the drive-up, I can go to a sit-down full service mom-pop restaurant/ cafe and come close in price

http://www.mexicanfoodfactory.net/

My favorite local taco/burrito/tamale shop:

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 14 10.17.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 133
i do buy a lot of taco bell tacos .....here in colorado they have a promotion going now that if the colorado rockies baseball team scores at least 7 runs then the next day taco bell has the "rockie" taco special .....four tacos and a large pepsi for $3.13....so i like to buy the rockie taco special often bcoz its fun and i live with some sportsfans.

Eating a taco from a fast food chain here in SoCal is a crime. You gotta find those little hole-in-the-wall places where "abuelita" (little grandma) is cooking back in the kitchen.
One of my favorites is El Cantarito in the "old town" section of Placentia (north OC).

Actually, there's a place in Macon called Polly's Le Mesa that's legendary around here. It's a Mexian food joint, but they serve it decidedly AMERICAN. Most all their dishes are slobbered to death with gobs of hot melted CHEDDAR cheese, instead of that monotonous tasteless white crappola. We don't go much because it's about 25 miles from us and it's a little on the high side, but it's good.

I forgot Senior Taco on HWY 99 Federal Way. THe yeven have the tv's with either the soccer games on or soap operas. Food is the bomb!

Got a local place here in abilene called Alfredos. Shredded beef on homemade corn tortillas, exellent, also in a hurry i like the chain taco bueno. Their beef tacos are good, i also like the chain rosas tortilla factory. I get their chicken crispy tacos. Comes with fresh made flour tortillas on the side. I roll them up with butter n honey in them thats what i eat for dessert.

Taco bell is out of the question, toured the distribution warehouse in OR, when I was transporting the freight to AK. no way, am I eating that again.

At one of our College banquets we had a comedian come in for the show and he was telling us about when his son worked at Taco Bell he noticed that the grade the beef had on it was Grade E! He looked it up and it's barely dog food worthy.

Haven't eaten there since and that was in 2008. ugh.:pukerigh:

my wife gets those old elpaso taco kts and we make our own there dam good i ate at taco bell in montana when i was there and i wasnt very inpressed there ground beef is nothing like any ground beef i ever ate i thought it was horse but im sure it wasnt

-
Back