What not to do to your 'CUDA!

-
Ha!!!! I know a couple dozen members on this forum that would walk over broken glass to be seen driving that......LOL

Don't know, kind of looks like 15" wheels? That would put it right up your alley, wouldn't it?

:poke:

Don't know, kind of looks like 15" wheels? That would put it right up your alley, wouldn't it?

:poke:

You make an excellent point, with as low as it sits and the size of those flares there’s no way those are bigger than 15”. Or, would be bigger than 15” if it was a real car and not a rendering.

Looks no worse then a lowrider with skinny whitewalls on 100 spoke gold wheels and a bunch of pinstriping. There are lots of different car cultures and styles. Who says one style is better or worse then another? Is it something I would build?...no. But I also wouldn't build a "day 2" car that's jacked up in a rear with aluminum slots or Cragars.

Looks no worse then a lowrider with skinny whitewalls on 100 spoke gold wheels and a bunch of pinstriping. There are lots of different car cultures and styles. Who says one style is better or worse then another? Is it something I would build?...no. But I also wouldn't build a "day 2" car that's jacked up in a rear with aluminum slots or Cragars.

Exactly. If it pisses you off that bad, buy it and change it back. Otherwise it’s the owners car and they can do whatever they want with it. Doesn’t matter if they’re the only one that likes it, it’s their car.

:rofl::rofl:

f091b1665c26413624cccde5c0d4d3b1.jpg

How much????? Me likey!!!!!

("Wait. Who are you? What do you mean I have to go away? My kids did what?" What does early on set of dementia mean?")

I'd take a Day 2 jacked up big rear tire over that any day
View attachment 1715869676

What truck frame did you use for your 4x4 swap?

Looks like that one could use a set of fender flares in the back to keep the rocks off the quarters. Be a shame to mess up the paint with all the road debris. Maybe a set of mud flaps, since you guys don’t like flares?

Oh Dam! at least put round headlights in it, straighten out the number 42 and get rid of the stupid *** exhaust pipes and maybee it might look good??

no
just
no
no
no
no
I feel nauseated...
OK
thats one I'd say yes to a full rotisserie and some stickler oem purists for every part, to be as day one on the showroom floor perfect like they do so well

What truck frame did you use for your 4x4 swap?

Looks like that one could use a set of fender flares in the back to keep the rocks off the quarters. Be a shame to mess up the paint with all the road debris. Maybe a set of mud flaps, since you guys don’t like flares?
:rofl:All about personal choices......and then there's the high dollar custom Urine B12 and your Tribute. Definitely got the owner of the cuda beat with taste and flair. How do you do it?

Last edited:
:rofl:All about personal choices......and then there's the high dollar custom Urine B12 and your Tribute. Definitely got the owner of the cuda beat with taste and flair. How do you do it?

So you’re saying you don’t drive it. Got it. I mean, if I built a car that handles like a dump truck I probably wouldn’t drive it either.

I'd take a Day 2 jacked up big rear tire over that any day
View attachment 1715869676
Nice, Nice, VERY Nice. I LOVE your car. I admit I did a double take. at first I thought it was a nice looking 69 1/2 440 6 Pack Super Bee. Then I thought, "Whoa, that is a 69 Barracuda." That is one of the Nicest customizations I have ever seen on a 69 Barracuda. Is that a ready to install hood, or did you have to do some fixin?

So you’re saying you don’t drive it. Got it. I mean, if I built a car that handles like a dump truck I probably wouldn’t drive it either.
:lol:"Got it. I mean"? Karen, your discussions border the juvenile. Good grief sister are you still stuck in playground arguments? That car isn't mine you fool, it's from a recent Mopar magazine article. I should apologize, you really are handicapped and it's not fair of me to point out your inadequacies, I'm sure you get enough of that at home, but nah, you deserve it.

Last edited:
-
Back