What the heck happened? '65 Belvedere...

-
you asked for it...this was nothing short of brutal

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 21.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 270
Anyone else notice the yellow tarp by the pole?,...We keep one on every truck and EMS bus to cover....bad stuff.

Ya, I remember the cuda too. This was a different one.

I always avoid parts from cars that were involved in anything even close to fatal,....Bad Juju...

With all due respect to the victims, parts is parts, and that's that. I once owned a 75 D350 that had a 14.5 ft flat dump bed. The bed was made from what was left of the floor of a refrigerated trailer. Seems the tractor that was pulling it was in a crash, and the driver killed. The company sent a second tractor to get the trailer. It also crashed, killing the driver and this time destroying the trailer. I ended up owning 14.5 ft of the floor of that trailer, and the Karma police never killed me.

If we all avoided any thing or place where some unfortunate soul perished, there would probably be precious little real estate left to stand on. I'm not a vulture, just not overly supersticious. And if that Belvedere was closer home, I wouldn't be afraid to bid on it for the few good bits.

it disturbs me that they would try to sell that. if i bought a ride that was restored and it looked like that when they got it i would not feel safe in it. sort of a christine feel to it.

you asked for it...this was nothing short of brutal
I had one more than you lol The other two I had are the same.
cudA2.jpg

Years ago I had a friend that had a 55 Chevy. Was running from the law and got in a head on going 60 or so. His brother was riding in the middle of the front seat. Brother died on the way to the hospital. Parents did not know what to do with the car so the had it towed home from the impound yard & put a tarp over it. Course the area d-bags stole the tarp. For some reason the parents did not get rid of the car prior to my friends release from the hospital stay, which was 3-4 weeks long. Buddy ended up in the mental ward of the local hospital. They could not even give the car away. Ended up paying some body to haul it off......

Sad ending for the family of the drivers in these type of accidents and for the destruction of these classic cars. As for buying a vehicle involved in a fatal, I'll pass on it. thank you. By the pictures, it looks like he ran into a cinderblock wall at high speed???

I don't know if I would personally purchase such a vehicle "knowing" that some one had died in it. But, when you purchase a vehicle that is 30-40+ years old, you have no idea of the history in most cases. My point, possibly your car was involved in a hit and run where a pedestrian was killed.....or a collision that sent another vehicle into a fatal accident. Sometimes it's better not to "know".

Honestly with all respect if somone died in it and I can fix it it doesn't bother me. I have been driving around in a 82 pickup that was rolled and either seriously injured or killed the driver for a long time.

I concur Cuda, both of these wrecks- just "Wow!"

-
Back