What the hell is wrong with people?

-
Or Some asshole lawyer will plead that he was insane at the time due to him and his Gf getting in a fight and will get like a 1 year in a insane asylum and be out trying it again with some one else...
I think he should rot in jail for the rest of his life.. And my condolences and prayers go out to all involved...

My condolences- been through this kind of situation. Good one goes, trash stays. Senseless, but do not let it eat away at you and others around (friends, family, co-workers). Then the idiots claim more lives

Same here Grant, my condolences and prayers go out to all involved and this will be very hard for your partner to deal with, I have some thoughts about this kind of person but I don't want to go there, Keep us updated, Murder 1... I don't think I could have dun my job taking this scum to the hospital if I knew what he did...
This is so sad, I hope your partner has friends and family around him keeping an eye on him.

Heck up here in Michigan just the whisper of a siren gets 2/3 of the drivers to slow down. Maybe those Mexicans drive much different, lol

Up here some people just stop-don't move over, just stop blocking the police or ambulance. They don't even get pulled over afterward.

I don't know what happen but the skill of many drivers have gone way down the past 20 years. I'm guessing this delay of letting teenagers drive might be responsible, or it is their cell phones, etc.

no its those Snobsdale fools that think they can do what ever they want...

lol

right trail!

Bunch of old ladies coming out of Walmart and talking on thier cellphones.
Same attitude as what you said though.

no its those Snobsdale fools that think they can do what ever they want...

lol

right trail!

I just received the news that my business partner's sister died in a car accident outside of Grand Forks last night. She was a nurse, and was returning home from her evening shift on Hwy 2, in the dense fog, when she ran into a pickup truck parked facing the wrong way in her lane with it's lights off.

Her boyfriend, a paramedic on call, was awakened and called to the scene. Apparently the firetrucktard in the truck had been drinking earlier, got in a fight with his girlfriend, and decided to end it all by getting hit head on. Of course the arse survived. It must have been devastating to both her boyfriend and hospital workers who had to treat the bastard who killed their co-worker and friend.

May he burn in hell..

http://www.wdaz.com/event/article/id/12148/

Grant

The worst part is they'll dole out some punishment that will be the equivalent of sending him to his room. Some asshole lawyer will plead that "living with what he's done is punishment enough".

I would start getting people on board in my community to make sure that boy is DONE. . . . .

Make sure he never gets a chance to be a jerk off again....

If he was so serious about killing himself he could have found many ways to do it without involving someone else....

Get people involved, let them know this could have been their son or daughter. . .

sorry to hear this and prayers sent,if he wanted to hit something head on,he could of hit a building or tree.not hit a human head on and take someones life

I just received the news that my business partner's sister died in a car accident outside of Grand Forks last night. She was a nurse, and was returning home from her evening shift on Hwy 2, in the dense fog, when she ran into a pickup truck parked facing the wrong way in her lane with it's lights off.

Her boyfriend, a paramedic on call, was awakened and called to the scene. Apparently the firetrucktard in the truck had been drinking earlier, got in a fight with his girlfriend, and decided to end it all by getting hit head on. Of course the arse survived. It must have been devastating to both her boyfriend and hospital workers who had to treat the bastard who killed their co-worker and friend.

May he burn in hell..

http://www.wdaz.com/event/article/id/12148/

Grant

That sucks! Grand Forks isnt far at all from me,maybe 1.5 hr drive,but the highway between here and grand forks is VERY treacherous,lot's of blind corners,avalanch area's etc and most of the highway is 2 lanes. Lot's of bad accidents in that area without the drunk idiot parking his truck on the highway.

That sucks! Grand Forks isnt far at all from me,maybe 1.5 hr drive,but the highway between here and grand forks is VERY treacherous,lot's of blind corners,avalanch area's etc and most of the highway is 2 lanes. Lot's of bad accidents in that area without the drunk idiot parking his truck on the highway.

Different Grand Forks. This one's in the states.

Don't be so sure, the US really cracks down on drunk drivers/ can't recall just where I seen it this week

What should-needs to happen is ALL new cars sold should come with something to detect if the driver is drunk. There is still way too many folks drinking and driving over the limit everyday--many don't get caught until something bad happens

In Illinois now the FIRST time you get caught drunk driving, you are required to have a breathalyzer put into your car (at your expense) and it is tied into the system so if it detects any alcohol, the car will not start. They have a place that installs these across the street from one of the Cook County Circuit Courts in Palos Hills (how handy). You are required to have this if you want to drive during your probationary period.

-
Back