What would you do ??

-

scampcollector

Reaction score
Ok heres the story ... I got a barracuda back in september ... Needing some parts i post a reply on a members ad... Turns out he local .. I go to his shop spend an hour or so there.. bought a antenna bezel and nut, washer jug and some grille pieces ... i ask him how much for the emblems on the barracuda outside.. 30 bucks ... I pay him go grab my tools and take them off ... come back in talk some more ... go back outside help him and his son take out the windshield and walk around the car asking him questions... NOW months later i get a PM here saying i owe him for the other side emblems ???? One is even broken and he wants another 15 bucks ??? I thought i got at least one deal from him ... I mean the emblems have paint on them and are pitted and now he wants more money???? What would you do ???

Just sounds like there was possibly some confusion about what was supposed to be taken. Have you asked him if he thought you were just taking one emblem or anything like that? It sounds like you had a good dealing with him and it would be worth it to try and work it out. It's not like he is asking for a ton of money. I think it is just a little bit of confusion about the deal. I could be wrong though.

As broke as I am, I would have just gone over there with the emblems in one hand and $15 in the other and let him decide which one he wanted. IMO, $15 ain't worth the drama. $150 would be a different animal, but not $15

-
Back