Whats "all original mean today?"

-
I say cut some slack with this guy.
He's just merely trying to misrepresent this car to an unsuspecting and/or uneducated buyer.
Just like breast implants on a woman.
Some people like these things.

lmfao

Does he know what sunshine means? Who photographs a car 7 pm at night? Especially a car you want someone to give you 30 grand for.

i couldnt agree more. maybe he works late. but getting back to cloned cars i think its the motors that matter. maybe that was a slant 6 car. now its a 340 6 pack. that is what cloning is all about if u ask me. a slant 6 cuda aint worth a **** but a 6 pack cuda is. otherwise y do it. also the guys buying these clones are wanna be mopar guys jumping on the bandwagon driving up prices. jmo

Have to say the paint looks top notch.
Clone or not, try building the same car for $30K.

Yeah it makes me crazy. Happens all the time at carsonline.com. People will photograph an engine, hood up, sun behind hood not behind photographer.

The starting bid is $30k, there is a reserve on the auction. I would dare say the car
will not change hands for under $45k. That is a top notch car even though it is a clone.
I have restored cars to that caliber and it's not cheap. I have had a E-body and parts
are not cheap!!!

Wilson.

Attachments

• applefest.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 102
I once saw a '69 340 4 speed Swinger that was reverse cloned into a slant 6 automatic.
The guy swore it was original.
Then i questioned him on where the original engine and transmission was, and he fessed up and told me he traded the entire drive train to a guy that convinced him that his wife would like the car better with less power and more gas mileage. He took the 340 hood too, saying that the hood was bad for mileage because of the bumps on it, and the guy went for that too. The ''nice guy'' swapped all of the parts including the 3:91 sure grip 8 3/4 rear free of charge in a weekend himself to be nice.
His wife was tickled pink that the car got better mileage and didn't have the bad habits in the winter like spinning both tires on the ice like before.
I asked, ''why didn't you just trade cars''?
He replied that his wife liked the looks and the color of the car, it was red with the stripe and his was brown with no stripe.
No ****.

-
Back