Whats everone working on?

-
Also just finnished my dads 50 dodge. It still looks like the pics but it has 19 grill teeth in it now along with a new AC/heater system, redone interior and the mastercylinder and power booster were moved from under the car to the firewall.

50 dodge with 59 caddy taillights, s-10 subframe, 350/350 combo, ford 8 inch rear, merc grillshell, chevy grill bar and teeth, pontiac bumpers that were narrowed, and he drives it everyday about 1200 miles a month!!!

DSC03364.gif

DSC03363.gif

DSC03362.gif

DSC03361.gif

I am working on front suspension, Took it down to get it aligned and found I had to replace the idler arm before they could align it proper. So I bought a new idler arm and full polyurathane bushing kit as well as front adjustable shocks. Changing from a power steering box to manual. Hope this will get things nice and tight under the car!!

Also have a new dash pad I ordered made from ABS plastic and I have to say I am very impressed by how well this looks on the car. I was not expecting it to turn out so good. New headliner to put in, new bucket seats to put in, Also have some new borla mufllers to replace the purple hornys that are just way to loud! Also need to take about 1/8 inch off the ridge on the rear fenders as the tires rub a bit going around corners.

Just purchased a CNC machine to creat some custom parts. Here is a pic of what I made!
100_1525.jpg

DSC01802.jpg

100_1525.jpg

DSC01802.jpg

Just installed a 4-link suspension on my 1967 440 Dart last weekend and had an alignment done, now working out the MANY bugs that keep poping up. Yesterday sprayed on the black primer (rat roddin this year, paint next year)Today just re-jetted my Mighty Demon 850 for the 3rd time and changed the 2nd set of fouled plugs. PRAYING it works this time as its been an 8 year project and i WANT TO DRIVE THE DAMN THING!!! besides around the block!!

Picture0006.jpg

Yank out the tired and trustworthy old six! Pianted the firewall and dropping in a fresh and healthy 318 727 combo in the wagon.

IMG_0194_1_1.JPG

IMG_0366_1_1.JPG

IMG_0374_1_1.JPG

IMG_0375_1_1.JPG

this what i am working ! it is a 408 ci duster , roller cam, eddy heads,1050 dom, crane rockers,4.86 gears,727,4900 converter

greenroomlivingroom013.jpg

theduster004.jpg

theduster003.jpg

theduster002.jpg

theduster001.jpg

theduster005.jpg

I am working on finding a better rear end for my 68 cuda fb. I have a fairly strong 318 in it, and the itty-bitty 7 1/4 rear end is gonna go south on me soon. I also am looking for a good deal on chrome shafts for my new roller rockers, and once I find 'em I will install a new hughes cam, springs, lifters, roller rockers, new water pump (the original reason for this whole proceedure!!!)old school M/T valve covers, and my Offy 360 high rise, till my new/used Holley street dominator gets here. I will also switch to a holley from a carter at that time. As to the 7 1/4, I found one on craigslist with open diff and 3.23's, and I was gonna buy it and put an auburn or some such in it with new axles, but no one makes an lsd for the 7 1/4. I figured if I had done it that way it would be strong enough for normal use, and I'd also have the 5 on 4 1/2 all around then, but I am back to the drawing board and will have to incur the expense of a new drive shaft and etc once I find a suitable unit. 3.23's to 3.55's are my target ratio, with a final drive of 6.1-6.33. I have an A999 wide ratio transmission and I think a final drive of 6 to 6.5 will be fairly quick while still giving me some semblance of economy. I hope!! I'm sorry for the long post, I think too much!! Oh, and if anyone has smallblock headers for cheap I'll buy em.

70 duster 360 .040 over eddy heads 6 pack hooker comp plus
4 speed dana 60 rear from strange
six pack hood
inviolet
also going to redo my 69 camaro ss

garage
Accumulating parts for my 69 Barracuda and Tinkering on my 53 half ton and putting my 66 Coronet 440/500 stroker together.

I'm putting a Super Six carb and intake on my Barracuda. I'm picking up the carb rebuild kit today and am looking for a throttle cable. The one that's in there is too long, and the correct replacement (2899336 or Y156 or CA-8417) is getting harder to find. I've heard the ATP and Pioneer items are junk, so I'm about to spring for one from Imperial Services (www.ImperialServices.com).

Right now Im putting the top end back on the parts chaser a 84 G20 van I got fo 500 bucks. Turns out that the 305 has been rebuilt and is 30 over. I ripped out all the emissions crap, put in a new set of head gaskets, eddy intake & carb, rebuilt the distributor, full tune up, going to lower it 3 inches and put on some slotted mags, new tires, and a CD player. Yes it will have a removeable bed in the back
100_0697.jpg

100_0698.jpg

100_0703.jpg

100_0706.jpg

100_0695.jpg

100_0696.jpg

My dad has been working on his 27 T roadster pick up with a chevy 4 banger that has been rebuilt with a bigger cam. He is building a zoomie type header and has a duel side draft Webber carb set up for it. Also a ford 9 inch with 4.11's

Can anyone id the grill shell?
100_0721.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0723.jpg

100_0724.jpg

100_0725.jpg

100_0726.jpg

I still say he needs to narrow the read end!
100_0727.jpg

100_0728.jpg

100_0729.jpg

1. Sold my Twister Duster ,so im working on Challenger.Kept the engine from the duster for the challenger which was a /6 car.
I have to admit though, I really miss my 68-70 b - bodies. In the tampa bay area ,now, is where i live...so , i would like to keep my dealings local to this area. The reason I bring it up is that Im looking to trade locally a nice 72 'cuda' barracuda.(in primer..orig:basin styreet blue) for a 68 - 70any b-body(prefferably charger)

2. The motor from the A-body was rebuilt by Boof Hampton/ Steve Cooke racing. theyve been on the circuit with competitors like Paul Newman since the sixties. thats the general info i know about this car and motor.

3. THERES A SMALL QUANTITY OF 60'S RACING STUFF THAT IS MOSTLY A-BODY RELATED. IVE GOT A WEIRD ANTI - SWAYBAR THINGY THAT LOOKS LIKE TWO SPLINED TORSION BAR RETAINERS WITH THE TORSION BAR AS THE MAIN SPAN...IF ANYONES INTERESTED IN SEEING IT ILL POST A PIC OF IT. Boof Hampton/ Steve Cooke RACING HAVE THEIR ENGINE DESIGNS IN SOME OF THE 1980'S MOPAR MUSCLE BOOKS.

ps : its been a while since ive posted so im looking forward to the possibility of getting involved locally in dunedin florida with mopar stuff again. i dont know what to expect.I was spoiled up in the carolinas where i had approx 150 mopars since 1988. never more than 21 at a time..mostly chargers and sats, rr's and gtx's. Gary Garren auto in greer sc. was my main influence since he's one of the top dealers in the USA and was at the founding of the foothills mopar club...the largest club to ever start up with the amount of members that it did.

was wondering if any one has done the head swap on a /6 that includes an Austrailian /6 HEMI head. Ive heard they perform like a 340 but with much better gas mileage.
I hate to take two steps backwards into the 70's and 80's when eveyone was crushing even the finest types of MOPARS because they didnt know they'de be valuable and because they could compare their gas consumtion to the 70's and 80's cars.....but I use my mopars daily and can no longer afford the gas. So, im considering unusual things like hemi-/sixes to 4 cyl. diesel or even salvaged hybrid power plants.
Anyone care to comment on the validity of such things? NOTE: I already know the invalid.

have not been here for a long time. passed the car to my son and he has trouble with brakes. all hardware is new except proportioning valve. where can i get replacement?

this week and starting the 67 coronet rt 440 match# car next week or two

P1010011-3.jpg

P1010021-1.jpg

P1010022-1.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010032.jpg

P1010029.jpg

ive got a 68 charger but i really want a 70-71 challenger but hey we might be able to do something

this week and starting the 67 coronet rt 440 match# car next week or two

I love 67's. After the 72 and my 53 are done Im picking up a 67 coronet that I know of and turning it into a full on ground pounding death machine that will scare old ladies and little children. Right now it looks just like yours but it is silver with a 318.

cleaning thr k member to weld and paint on Tara's dart. Im all dirty, also detailed the newport to take to the show tomorow

i have many projects in the works,most recently ive been working on my 1978 dodge class c "hot rod" motorhome. it is an internally stock 440 but has edlebrock intake and carb, doug thorley tri-y headers,h-pipe, flowmasters msd ignition.
i just got it running for memorial day weekend. but it has some issues with the propane regulator im working on and the generator is being a pain..
the 69 dart 440 is sitting, reverse just quit working on my $1000 turbo action trans that only has about 20hrs on it.. i think im going to keep driving it through the summer or at least until it loses the forward gears (hell i have to rebuild it anyway and im not looking forward to trying to get it out around those damn tti under chassis headers) the 74 challenger is on the to do list but no progress currently along with the 64 b-cuda. my 64 belvedere should be getting painted soon. the a-100 pu is also waiting,same with the 440 scout.
if i didnt have to waste so many hours at this damn job maybe i could get some things done....lol
theres more projects but i dont think you guys want to waste that much time with my long list...:read2:

Picture081.jpg

havent posted in a wile but got a new carb. demon 750
and now im trying to wire everything up with is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!! im bout ready to let somebody else figer this wirng situwation out

-
Back