Whats your Favorite Dart Generation???

Whats your favorite Dart generation(s)?

• Total voters
-
You forgot the 1960 Dodge Dart Pioneer, Seneca, and Pheonix..

The 1961 Dodge Dart..

And the 1962 Dodge Dart!

I personally really like the '62.

I didn't forget them:-D. I just wanted to stick to A-bodies. Those cars were pretty wicked though, '62 being the best:cheers:

I've never owned a 66, but they look smaller, which fits better with today's cars.

I love the 73-74 its the only darts I have ever owned but I do love ALL DARTS would like to own a 65 some day or a 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 75 76 ;)

I voted '70-'72, and not because I'm biased -- I bought a '70 because it's my favorite year. It's followed very closely by '67-'69 though. I would love to have an early A-body Dart as well if I had the room for one. Darts rock!

I voted for the last generation - 1973-1976.
While they are heavier, I prefer the fastback style over the '69 and earlier generation. Over the years, the had some great Pro Stock cars with those bodies - including Don Carlton's Dart Sport Comp car, lots of cool Stock class cars and they had pretty good decal options. Still had a hood scoop in 1973!

well i voted for a 68 even though i own a 70 but my 1st was a 68 GTS 383 4spd car and well everything about that car was awesome dont get me wrong the 70 is sweet too but its the little things for me like the little ledge on the bottom part of the dash great place to put your cigs and lighter or cassette tapes and the aggressive look of a 68 grille 70 is pretty mean lookin too! though and dont forget those tail lights i almost want to go out and get a chevy now i could follow them for hours
Terry

I like the 63-66. I'm lookin for one now to make fast with a slant.

i love all 1968 mopars im sucker for those round side markers lol then again i never refuse anny old car i love em all

I like the 70-72 because of the forward look(slanted rear) and front grill area. Second would be 64-65 because of the round light housing up front. I would like a 66 due to that was my birth year but I am not a fan of the squared off grill.
Here's mine.8)

Attachments

• P9180019 (Custom).JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 219
Well, besides enjoying too muche the 67/69 generation, I have to admit that I felll in love with the last one produced, 73-76 models, quite exact as my actual A-body Dart, a 1979 car made in Brazil using lots of sheetmetal from this generation...
They're very cool, from my standpoint they made a very fine tribute to the 68/69 front grille and they have superb ride !!!
Immediately fell in love with this one, pals !!!

old thread but i figure id throw my $.02.

I voted 70-72. I have a 70. when i bought it i didnt have the wealth of knowledge bout the rest of the abodies and found it funny that i ended up buying my favorite out of all the others. i looked at a 71 and a 72 as well but the 70 really caught my eye more. theres really no spot on the 70 dart i dont like. the taillights rock, the grille is awesome, the body lines are absolutly gorgeous.

my runner up dart is probably a 68-69, but the 70-72's are so much more aggressive looking!

67-69 Dart is my favorite, (with 69 being my absolute favorite) ... 70-72 a very close second

It's the 68 for me. I have loved them ever since seeing my first 68 SS/AA race car go down the track!! Love them so much I bought a 68 for my street car.

-
Back