Where Can I Buy 1975 Dodge Truck Parts

-

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Hi eveyone,

I'm looking to see where I can find some truck parts. I need some bed side (metal) panels and any other parts I can find the 75 Dodge trucks.

I saw an add on Moparts a while back but didn't click it and wish I would have now. I thought there used to be a shop in West Virginia that made parts for these trucks and mostly did LiL RedExpress trucks.

I have not been able to get to my truck and wont be able to for a few more months but I do know it needs bed side panels. I will be putting the wood flooring back in as well.

I need a dash pad if that is reproduced, if not I will do something else.

So what are some good sources for parts?

Thanks

I have quite a few parts for these trucks.I didn't know they reproed bed panels,and really don't think they do.

I have quite a few parts for these trucks.I didn't know they reproed bed panels,and really don't think they do.

I saw someone that did years ago like ten years ago.

I'm going to get a list together of what I remember the truck needing the last time I saw it. I think the cab of the truck was good and the floors where good in it.

If I do go with the truck build I'm going to leave the bench seat in it and custom make the dash panel with gauges. The truck is a slant six with three on the tree. I will change that out but not sure I will go with a stick or not just yet.

I was thinking either a black truck or the green from the 69 1/2 cars with maybe a black interior or red.

Its an old state forestery truck that my dad got and drove for a while then used on our farm halling supplies no real hard use on it.

I could be wrong on the bed panels ,but I Havn't seen any advertized lately.Anyway I have lots of parts if you can't find something.

Howell Automotive has front and rear fenders for your truck but that's about it body wise. They have a lot of go fast goodies though. That's your W.Va. shop by the way. Their main specialty is FWD Mopars. If you're wanting engine options try Bouchillon Performance. They have big block kits....:burnout:

If you have a Certifit around you might call them and see if there is any stock still around in their system. I picked up some front end parts that were no longer in their catalog but was still at one of their locations. I got a smokin hot deal because they wanted rid of them.

If you have a Certifit around you might call them and see if there is any stock still around in their system. I picked up some front end parts that were no longer in their catalog but was still at one of their locations. I got a smokin hot deal because they wanted rid of them.

Thanks I will look into that I dont think I have one in my area but it might pay to look online and see.

I do have agreat fab shop in the area if I need them I'm sure they can make them but at a big price.

Maybe a yard around here will have a step side bed or a regular bed and I think the years I can use is 75-80.

Thanks I will look into that I dont think I have one in my area but it might pay to look online and see.

I do have agreat fab shop in the area if I need them I'm sure they can make them but at a big price.

Maybe a yard around here will have a step side bed or a regular bed and I think the years I can use is 75-80.

It is a short bed correct? Sweptline, 6-1/2' box Call Rick's Used Auto & Truck Parts in Kersey PA 1-800-366-1798 GREEN,RWD,VERY CLEAN FOR YEAR
http://www.ricksparts.com/

I built a 73 W100 a couple of years ago. Most of the mechanical stuff I ordered from rockauto, but everything else was scrounging for junk yard parts. Not much of an aftermarket for these trucks, which is sad because I really like the styling of them. As far as the wood bed goes, I just had a cabinet maker cut the wood for me and dry it. It was much cheaper than buying a bed kit. Here is a before and after.

Attachments

• 75 dodge.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 797
  • 75 dodge3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 707
  • Paint15.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,914
  • Done1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 754
I built a 73 W100 a couple of years ago. Most of the mechanical stuff I ordered from rockauto, but everything else was scrounging for junk yard parts. Not much of an aftermarket for these trucks, which is sad because I really like the styling of them. As far as the wood bed goes, I just had a cabinet maker cut the wood for me and dry it. It was much cheaper than buying a bed kit. Here is a before and after.

That is a beautiful truck man! I like the styling of these as well and I saw one in a Mopar mag a few years ago that had the front of the roof chopped made it slant down and just looked awesome.

I'm in the planning stages and the truck is free to me. My dad doesn't want it and said I can have it so I'm kind of making a game plan.

check put " the dodge connection" on the web. It's mostly dedicated to lil red express trucks, warlocks, and all the limited edition trucks dodge built. They do have a lot of parts, both reproduction, and NOS, and also some good used items I belive.

check put " the dodge connection" on the web. It's mostly dedicated to lil red express trucks, warlocks, and all the limited edition trucks dodge built. They do have a lot of parts, both reproduction, and NOS, and also some good used items I belive.

Thank you! That is the site I was looking for.

Thanks everyone, I'm stock piling sites now to check out. I really don't think the truck needs that much other then the bed parts. I think it has new fenders on it if I remember right.

-
Back