where can I find these center caps?

-
the set i have came off of a set of super coupe wheels. the early chrysler road wheels used the same cap 70+. the later cordoba road wheels came with a cap similar to the one you show, where the cap does not wrap the lug nuts, but has a snap on chrome cap 75-77. the cap you have is yet different and appears to missing the snap on lid. i know this because a buddy of mine has a yard full of 71-79 chryslers and i was able to compare. the one you show does not appear to be a mopar cap, but again, i could be wrong.

Attachments

• d138.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 201
the set i have came off of a set of super coupe wheels. the early chrysler road wheels used the same cap 71+. the later cordoba road wheels came with a cap similar to the one you show, where the cap does not wrap the lug nuts, but has a snap on chrome cap 75-77. the cap you have is yet different and appears to missing the snap on lid. i know this because a buddy of mine has a yard full of 71-79 chryslers and i was able to compare. the one you show does not appear to be a mopar cap, but again, i could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts also.

the early road wheels are actually 70 and up. i have never seen a 14" wheel with any centercap other than a dog dish. although the wheel shown is a 15x7" i believe

-
Back