Where have you lived?

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
I was born in Canyon Texas. Moved to Drumright Oklahoma when I was 5. Got a great job paying that I hated in Tulsa Oklahoma when I was 18. Moved to Ripley Oklahoma at 19 and worked in Stillwater OOklahoma. Moved to Stillwater at 23 and never left.

Grew up in Parsippany NJ. Spent a year or so in Morris Plains NJ before moving to Mesa AZ. Was a very LONG 15 years before moving to a small town west of Spokane WA....

Born in Salem Masachusetts, Grew up on the "North Shore" of Boston, moved to Seabrook New Hampshire, lived there for a while, moved to Belchertown Mass and lived there. Moved back to Peabody Mass. Then moved to Fall River Mass, lived there for 2 yrs, moved to Westport Mass and lived there 10 yrs and then moved to Clayton N.C. and lived there 4 yrs and just last month moved to Willow Spring N.C.

Probably not fair for me to join in on this because I was Military for 20 years, but here goes:

Michigan
Missisippi
Maine
England
Wyoming
Texas
Korea
North Carolina
Kuwait
Viginia

And lastly, we're planning to retire in the Philippines.

Born in St. Petersburg Florida at 19yo. went in USAF,Homestead Fla. 1980-83,Hampton Va. 1983-86,Osan South Korea 1986-88,St.petersburg Fla. 1988,Largo Fla.1988-90,Palm Harbor Fla.1990-present.

Short stay for contract aircraft work Greenville Sc. June,1991-Dec 1991.
just passed thru Yakota AB japan 4 times
Tulee, Greenland -1 day
Upper Hayford, England-1 day
Camp New Amsterdam, Holland-35 days
Vandenburg AFB, Cal.-30 days
Nellis AFB,Nv. - 3 times - 2 weeks each time.
Annapolus Md. -weekend air show
Mc. Dill AFB-weekend airshow

Owned a boat transport co. went from Fla. up and down the east coast and across I10 to Cal. over the course of a year and a half.

Now reside in palm harbor till i retire plan to travel after that with a LQ race car hauler and see the country and go places here i have never seen [i can dream can't i].

Seems like we lived everywhere in the states at on time or another :hello2:
Sacramento California
Austin Texas
a town in new York can't remember the town :banghead:
North port Michigan
Grand Rapids Michigan
Bunker Hill Indiana
Ohio some where
Plant City Florida
Dover Florida
Orlando/Lakeland Florida
Ripley Tennessee
Paw Paw Illinois close to where Leanna was born it looks like :D
Peach Orchard Arkansas
and know home in Jonesboro Arkansas

Good GOD Mike, LOL, a list would have done well, LOL. A short story was a surprise. ;) He he he

Like this,

South Ozone Queens (NYC)
Seaford
Rosedale Queens (NYC)
Linderhurst
Amityville (Town of the horror)
Centereach

It's all New York

Moline, Illinois (birth - 14 years)
Canon City, Colorado (10 years)
San Bernardino, California (12 years)
Luling, Louisiana (3 years)
Greenfield, Tennessee (seems like a couple hundred years ... I hate it here)

Born and raised just outside of Detroit for 44 years. Moved to New Jersey for 1 year (that was long enough), then moved to San Diego 6 years ago, bought a house, I'm done.

Wow! Some of you military guys have really seen the world!
Heres my little list:
Old Bridge NJ
Marlboro NJ
Freehold NJ
Buffalo NY
Woodbridge NJ
Buffalo NY
Currently back in Woodbridge NJ

Born and raised in Newark, NJ.
La Puente, Ca.
Hillside, NJ
Kearny, NJ
Clifton, NJ
Manhattan (upper east side)
London, England (3 years)
Sidney, Aus. (18 months)
Clifton, NJ (again)
Macon, Ga.
and now unincorporated Jones County, Georgia.

There area few other places but I was only there less than I year, so IMO they don't count, lol

...and no, I'm not military. Most of may travels were due to my employment with IBM for so long.

Good GOD Mike, LOL, a list would have done well, LOL. A short story was a surprise. ;) He he he

Like this,

South Ozone Queens (NYC)
Seaford
Rosedale Queens (NYC)
Linderhurst
Amityville (Town of the horror)
Centereach

It's all New York

Thank you :hello2: I fixed it like it should have been.

Naa, Ahh, MIKE, just joshin around w/ya, jezz, no worries man. Put it back. Ya know, people expect this from you. ;)

Naa, Ahh, MIKE, just joshin around w/ya, jezz, no worries man. Put it back. Ya know, people expect this from you. ;)
I know you was just joshin around, But after I seen it I thought it was a bit much and you know how I can get :hello2:

Born in Burlington NC
Grew up in Lancaster,SC
Lived in

Newport News,Va
Hampton,VA
Williamsburg,VA
Hartford,CT
Maryville TN
High Point,NC
Greensboro,NC
Wilson,NC
Lexington,NC
Morganton,NC
Tulsa,OK Last stop.

Born just outside of Detroit, lived in Garden City until 15 months of age then my family moved to the country in the thumb O' Michigan. Stayed there until I got married at 21, moved to Florida for 3 years (United States Air Force, Hurlburt Field), then moved back home to Michigan (Oscoda area), then to Minneapolis, Minnesota for a year (beautiful city btw)...and now have called S.E. Michigan home for the past 12 years.

Mckeesport, PA ('68-'69)
Rochester, NY ('70-'71)
Boca Raton, FLA ('72-'75)
Pompano Beach, FLA ('76-'78)
Pittsburgh, PA ('79-present)

Both my current wife and I are native Californians and have lived in SoCal our entire lives.
I grew up in Montebello. Then lived in La Habra for a few months, then moved to Whittier for a couple of years. I've been my Placentia home since 1973.
Visited and vacationed in lots of different places but have always come back to SoCal.

Born in Montpelier,Ohio in 1958.Moved to Anaheim,Calif when I was 5 so I guess I'm a California Boy

born in philly pa 1958
moved to the burbs 1961 ish then moved to the western burbs of chicago 1976, then to mesa AZ 1987, back to chicago area 1988, then back home to PA 1998,,,biggest mistake,,,wanting to head,south or ?

Whiskey Creek BC
Parksville BC
Christina Lake BC
Nanaimo BC
Calgary AB
Edmonton AB
Fort McMurray AB
5 hours north of Fort McMurray AB, in the woods, for 3 years doing camp jobs
San Marcos, Guatemala
Villas Los Flores, Costa Rica
Boras Del Toro, Panama
Victoria BC