where to get sill plates?

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
I am getting ready to install a new carpet kit in my 67 dart 2-door hard top. i need to buy sill plates. who makes a good set of repops? quality trumps price on this one.

We have these in stock if you'd like to stop by and check them out in person.

do you have the shorter pieces that hold the carpet down in the rear passenger compartment. the ones that tuck under the rear door panels? how about the screw kits?

Have you ever got pictures put on the Layson's website? I never order because I like to have an idea of what I am buying. I am sure that there must be others that fell the same. Pictures sell parts.

Part# MN-MS218....pics are on the website......

do you have the shorter pieces that hold the carpet down in the rear passenger compartment. the ones that tuck under the rear door panels? how about the screw kits?

No one is reproducing the A-body sill plate extensions....we do have the sill plate screws in stock, GM-FA1657C

Have you ever got pictures put on the Layson's website? I never order because I like to have an idea of what I am buying. I am sure that there must be others that fell the same. Pictures sell parts.

I feel the same way buddy, but I did order my quater panels from Laysons
Ans the trunk extentions and they was spot on the money, very pleased whith what I got now I did have to do a little hammer and dolly on them of course it hard to get perfect reproduction parts, even the factory parts are not perfect:burnout::cheers::spam1::spam1:

I bought my sill plates from classic industries they are nice for the money

-
Back