Where we gonna meet for UFC event?

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
O.K southern Ontario members,with tickets to the event being so expensive$$ we,re gonna have to meet somewhere we all agree on.Steve(4spdraghead)LOL is coming to Oakville to spend the night(no thong please Steve)So members chime in on a BIG place to meet for the fights.I,ve seen IceDogs is holding the event(pay-per view)just a thought.Come on guys chime in with ideas to meet at a place everybody is comfortable with,we got 6 days to go..

I would love to go guy's but my Step Daughter is getting married.Make sure Steve leaves the thong at home!! lol. Hope you guy's have a hoot! Make sure you have a few for me!! Craig.

I,m waiting on
Wally(65Vart)
Bill(MtNemoMopar)
Mike(Mikes65Dart)
and anybodyelse that wants to chime in and meet up.Suggestions needed!!!

Don,t woory Steve(crowbar hotel)we,ll keep you in line!LOL

Hi Bill,how was your trip??Sunburnt??LOL

How about your buddy with the arena/bar in his basement?LOL.I like to meet at a place thats big as it,s gonna be packed wherever we meet??

I,m waiting on
Wally(65Vart)
Bill(MtNemoMopar)
Mike(Mikes65Dart)
and anybodyelse that wants to chime in and meet up.Suggestions needed!!!

Don,t woory Steve(crowbar hotel)we,ll keep you in line!LOL

If I can get away I would like to meet up with you guys, I'm off and need a little R and R and a lot of beer to go with it.
Keep me in the loop.

Kenny

I sent you guys a PM, are will still go to meet at the hooters on carlingview rd, by the airport. it will be busy so we will have to arrive early.

I sent you guys a PM, are will still go to meet at the hooters on carlingview rd, by the airport. it will be busy so we will have to arrive early.
Will keep you in the loop Kenny,still waiting for others to get back on where to meet

I,m cabbing it home with Steve,even if Bill and him start fighting over who,s thong looks the best?LMAO!!

Well I just ordered my Bedazzled kit off ebay, so I would say that I am the front runner for best lookin thong! You are one lucky boy Pettybludart!!

How far is Hooters from everybody?? Guaranteed cab ride home, so we gotta keep it close to everyone cant afford a $80 cab ride. And I aint flippin a coin to see who is DD. What about Icedogs?? How far is that from everyone??

Well I just ordered my Bedazzled kit off ebay, so I would say that I am the front runner for best lookin thong! You are one lucky boy Pettybludart!!

I will bring the camera along and let the boys on FABO judge who looks the best in a thong.

The only problem I have with Hooters is it's a bunch of young punks and lots of cops on Carlingview. I am sure they will be out in force for this event checking for DUI.

The only problem I have with Hooters is it's a bunch of young punks and lots of cops on Carlingview. I am sure they will be out in force for this event checking for DUI.

Donchu worry bout them young punks I got yer back Wally...as for the DUI..not so much. Whatever works for everyone cuz im shackin with you know who!!

I suggest we ride in 1 vehicle there,then cab it home.Split it 3-4-or 5 ways?I,m willing to drive back up the next day to fetch a vehicle.Whatcha say??

LMAO...Steve wins. I just ironed on a Plymouth heart to mine. Next time I'll take them off first.....YEEEOooww

-
Back