Where we gonna meet for UFC event?

-
Glad your making it down Bill,just waiting to hear from 4spdraghead(Steve)I guess he,ll be coming down saturday afternoon.I wanna see if he wants to hit Cayuga sunday to watch some races before he heads home?Maybe??

Randy, you don't ever want to get like us. :tongue3:

You should be out, racking up scores like a buck-in-rut.

Hope you had a good winter. Lots of snowplowing?

ya it was ok, didn't snow plow this winter iam sick of it lol unless someone would pay salary i might again,

just started new job doing fancy in ground spas and landscaping
looking to get brake parts for valiant so i can make it to moparfest

Just got off the phone with Steve(4spdragtop)he,ll be down here around 5 tomorrow.Hemiroid can,t make it,fixing buddys roof from windstorm yesterday.

Glad your making it down Bill,just waiting to hear from 4spdraghead(Steve)I guess he,ll be coming down saturday afternoon.I wanna see if he wants to hit Cayuga sunday to watch some races before he heads home?Maybe??

Hey guys, just got back from fat-camp!! Weather was so-so, rain and wind, but I was geared up for that. Got to spend 2 days in a boat measuring water quality of the lake and using GPS to plot depths. It was a great time!! Just getting home and seeing what I missed on here. Im gonna be to Scotts between 4-5 and we will see what happens for Sunday. Would love to see some races, but I dunno, Im planning for a big hangover!!LOL

I'll be at a friends place watching pay per view.I expect to see you guys raising hell and getting some camera time.Kick his azz GSP!!:hello1::hello1::hello1:

My head hurts:angry7:.

You think that taxi was bad? You should have heard it on the QEW. That guy needed memike to do a wheel bearing job for him:-D
I made it home.......barely.

Great night guys

G.S.P. still rules:cheers:

Yeah that taxi was something else eh?LOL.I thought the backend was gonna rattle off.It was a fun night and hope y,all enjoyed yourselves and my choice for the fights.Steve just left,so gotta spend the afternoon putting the wallpaper back up in my washroom!LMAO:angry7::bootysha:Til next time..

Yes GSP still rules!!!:cheers:

Just got home!! Truck ride home wasnt as bad as I thought and yep wayyy better than the cab ride! Willy glad you made it safe and sound LOL. Had a great night with ya all and no one ended up in the bucket! GSP fight was kinda lame, but he won which is the main thing. Dunno about the food, Im using that as an excuse for the peeling wallpaper Scott!! Got to see Scotts cuda which is beautiful and would be a blast to drive! I was looking fwd to seeing the 66, but there were 2 other beautiful mopars there! Thanks guys had a blast and cant wait for the next get together....Spring Fling or Moparfest!

Great night , great to see everyone as usual. I did not drive home ,parked the car accross the street, Picked her up in the morning at 7:30 fresh as a daisy. We need club jackets with a Pentastar/LCBO logos.
PS: Bill you"re a F!#%# machine my freind!:cheers:

I,m glad everyone enjoyed the evening!Alot of cute waitresses to boot:snakeman:.Glad it went off without any hitches.:cheers:

Maybe we can meet there in better weather,maybe when a band is playing or the girls are playing volleyball?=P~

-
Back