Which carb should I get?

Which carb should I go with?

• Total voters
-
i replaced holley 600 with eddy 650 avs runs so much smoother and more power. i got mine at autozone for 269 plus tax every where else carb was like 389. holley god for racing but eddy better for driveing just my 2 cents

you just didn't tune the holley properly.

i tuned holley using vac gauge to get maximum vac at idle. problem with the holley was not that it wasnt tuned right maybe just not big enough for my engine combo holley ran ok but edelbrock was just alot smoother maybe because of the bigger size. realley depends on what cam and intake your running.

if a eddy gave ya more power then the holley then the holley wasn't tuned right or sized proplerly...

My stock RV 318 in my 85 Ramcharger will be getting an Eddy 600.... daily driver and I am not a carb tech.. and they have a special going on now :rock::rock:
that I seen on speed channel :colors:they will right you a check for $25 when you buy a new carb from them.:glasses8:
The 390 Holley dp I have on my 170 /6 is the first Holley to run, I had Leanna's man Billy set it up for me two years ago and it went thew hell and still running great :mrgreen:
But my vote for a street runner will always be Eddy carbs, I wish I had the tech experience on carbs that some of our members do here :colors:

holley street avenger.........eddys are ok, but I prefer the holley. I have used both.

Thread is old....

I ended up going through a few carbs (got a couple junk summit carbs in a row and then decided to go with the eddy) eddy 1406 works great.

-
Back