Votes: 10 43.5%
  • AAR Style Dark metalic Green

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

slimjim

Reaction score
Alright, I have until this friday to pick the color I want for my 68 fastback fish. I have spent A LOT of time debating which color I should pick. I have already decided that I am going with the AAR style paint job (aka black hood, AAR stripe, Black 5 slot mags). I have narrowed my options down to 3 colors. Plum crazy purple, dark metalic green, and Gun metal grey. My very first car was a 78 camaro and I used the metalic green and black cowl hood. I absolutely loved it. My OIC had a 08 mustang cobra with the gun metal grey and black stripes and the car would turn heads a mile away. Last but not least, theres a new plum crazy purple challenger sitting on the local mopar dealership lot that distracts me everytime I drive by. I love all 3 of these colors. Which one should I pick? Does anyone have pictures of 2nd Gen Barracudas in these colors? (yes I have spent hours on the 2ns gen fish thread) Thanks

I don't think the older muscle cars look right with the newer brite colors. but thats me.I'm shour what ever color you chose will look good........Artie

Dark green looks great on that style, my cousin had one with a 440 6Pak years ago that I wish I'd had bought off him.

Well its always nice to stand out from the crowd are ther any other guys with similar cars and paint where you cruise or hang out? If not Id go with Plum crazy. Second choice would be green imo.

I like green....but by looking at my avi pic, i might be a little biased! lol

Look at the 1969 dodge color chart. Bright Metallic Green. Was only used on Dodge in 1969. You might like it.

-
Back