Which one is a cooler car

Which one is the cooler car

• 1969 dodge dart (GTS clone)

Votes: 97 63.8%
  • 1970 Plymouth duster (340 clone)

Votes: 55 36.2%

• Total voters
-
me, i'd take the dart, but then I love the look of the early A cars better than the dusters. its all about what floats YOUR boat, NOT what others think! ???
tale about nuts!!???? I know a guy with perfect restored 68 demi charger, BUT he loves the first gen chargers, hemi or poly 318 or what!!!!!
he admits he's odd, but ya not gonna change what he likes!!!!! there's your answer.

I have a 70 Duster. I had a 69 Dart Swinger. If it were me, I'd look over both cars thoroughly and go with which ever one is in better condition. In particular which ever one has the least rot or major repairs from collision damage, and go with that.

I like the Dart advertisement better, however, in real life I would probably take the duster

I just found this one and I have to say it swayed me a bit because that dart looks fantastic in composition and shape.

Attachments

• swinger.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 115
Girls looked like girls then! I love the whitewalls and caps. Still I think it has it over the Duster.

I do like Dusters! my best friend had a new orange 70' 318 manual. we got into a lot of trouble back then. But Mopar really only made one Duster. No custom, GT, or GTS.. If my friend could have afforded a Dart we would have been cruising in it. But the Duster was 65 bucks a month, and the Dart was around 100 bucks a month. When you made 1.15 an Hour, 35 extra Bucks was a lot of money. And today, after 40 years of Marriage, my wife would still ride a bus before she would get in a Duster. Oh well!

IF it's a MOPAR,it's COOL! plain and simple.BTW die hard Mopar fan here.I have owned one since I bought my 69 Bee new, now own 6 MOPARS!

Jim

I love the Dusters, but the angler looks of the 69 Dart - pure 60s stuff for me - is what would seal the deal. Can't go wrong with either, I just like the older look for me!

If I was caught between to cars like you I'd just get a demon, best of both worlds. but if I had to chose one of those to I'd go with the dart. you could always get a scamp lol.

-
Back