Whitney Huston dead at 48.

-
To Abodyjoe,this is going to be a first for you and me,but i agree with you 110% on your feeling about her,the voice of a angle,a great person before meeting that nut case,and turned into a fast plane going down and no parchutes for any one,facts are facts,mrmopartech

she chose her path. she died in the process. thousands die every year on the same path. funny how its not a tragedy until someone famous dies. she made her bed. not to be insensitive here but drugs, alcohol and a crazy party 24-7 lifestyle will eventually catch up to you.

That lady had a voice...She has been on a down hill free fall for some time now... Sad to hear of her passing...

Has it even been reported how she died. Common folks she could have choked on a sandwich and she was stone cold sober.:coffee2:

It's sad really, a beautiful voice lost may she RIP.

That National Anthem brought tears to my eyes.

it is the story of the writing of our National Athem....that brings tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat

God bless our Patriot warriors

RIP Whitney

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTnmp2iTZpA&feature=player_embedded"]"CRACK IS WACK! " - Whitney Houston - YouTube[/ame]

and why is that?? after she got hooked up with that scum bag she got hooked on drugs. so it doesn't surprise me at all... like i said its a big waste of talent.

X-2.

I have cousins who did the same thing...some chicks go after the total screw ups because they are cute or fun, then flush their lives down the toilet really, really fast.

What a shame. She had such a great voice before she ruined it with drugs. I'm curious to see what the cause of death was.

The way things are we may never know just why she died. Recall the official word is Amy Winehouse had no drugs in her body when she died--then latter it came out she had so much alcohol she was 5 times over the drunk driving limit--ah alcohol is a drug, duh

Doesn't really matter, shes gone. RIP

sadly and unfortunatey...I would not believe the media if they reported the sun rose in the east....lyin' MFers

Sad for her family and fans. I have heard her songs over the years, not a big fan but know of some of her songs. RIP and condolences go out to her family. If it was drugs that killed her it is truly a waste of a great talent.

Word was that she had cleaned her act up as of late and was on the road to a comeback. What a shame.

-
Back