Whitney Huston dead at 48.

-
funny how so many people want to paint her as something she wasn't , who here has first hand personal knowledge she wasn't the one who dragged his half wit *** down that road ? nobody she had damn good management her whole adult life so you don't know squat about the real Whitney you only know the picture painted by a publicist .
PS Sousa wrote march's not torch songs

It sounds like she past out in the warm bath and slipped under the water and drown to death.

Wasn't for the water in the tub she would have awoke a few hours later and still be with us.

Look what was found in her room.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tar-drown-bath-taking-prescription-drugs.html

Bottles of Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax and a sleeping medication were found in the hotel room, it has been claimed. The drugs were believed to have acted as sedatives, causing her to fall asleep in the bathtub once they had been mixed with alcohol from the previous evenings.

Drugs,drugs,drugs,drugs,drugs,drugs,drugs,drugs,drugs,drugs....

Prescription or illicit, no matter.

It's too bad, but I'd rather be empathic towards true victims. She was no victim, she was an addict with money and a talent. Addiction won out, moving on to the next issue

Let's not cry too much for her, she had it all, talent, beauty and vast wealth - rather than take responsibility for her life, she injected, snorted and swallowed a myriad of drugs washed down with alcohol! Pity and sorrow should be extended to her daughter, who loses a mother at a young age, a mother whose selfish actions has robbed her child of some semblance of normality. Whitney Houston was a magnificent singer, but her irrressponsible actions caused her own demise, there is no reason to feel sorry for her at all.

Oh for God's sake. This just proves we'll argue about anything under the sun. I bet the ***** didn't even know what a Mopar was. Can we just drop this already? She's dead meat. Over and done, adios amigo. You caint argue with that.

took this from facebook...

Whitney Houston died today, sad, sure. But the entire world doesn't need to stop spinning for her. Do you know who else passed these last few weeks that nobody will give a second thought about? ... These outstanding men who fought and sweat and suffered and died, so that you all could live peacefully. She met her own fate curled up in a Beverly Hills hotel nursing her selfish drug addictions, Not protecting your freedom as these Marines did. Semper Fidelis

Attachments

• whitney 1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 96
  • whitney 2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 94
However it happened 48 is to young to bite the dust. The tabloid rags will speculate on her death a 100 different ways.

Oh for God's sake. This just proves we'll argue about anything under the sun. I bet the ***** didn't even know what a Mopar was. Can we just drop this already? She's dead meat. Over and done, adios amigo. You caint argue with that.
yes i could argue with that but dont mean im right.. and to joe i like the post to remember them .

-
Back