Who has an A Body convertible?

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
With all the interest (both pro and con) shown in the Convertible Poll, who has a 63-69 A Body convertible?

I have a 65 Dart GT convertible, 4/2/65 build date, yellow with a black interior, slant/904 swapping to a 340/904/8.75 4 wheel discs.

I've also had 2 Valiant 'verts - a 64 (sold) and a 65 (parted out)

I have a 68 Barracuda convert, and a 70 Roadrunner convert. Hey, I'm a ragtop man.

Attachments

• 011.jpg-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 282
  • 012-1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 279
  • 2007_Mopars_at_the_strip_111.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 270
1969 Dart GT vert..... here in sunny South Florida
360 3spd Automatic 727 8.75/3:55.

Attachments

• IMG_2346.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 257
I have a 68 convertible GT, originally /6, 3 on the tree, 7.25, fac air, 9" all 4, no ps or pb and yellow with black top and interior.

Its been changed around a bit since it was bought in 2000. It now has 440, 727, 8.75/3:91.

When I was looking at the car before buying it, I didnt even realize it was a convertible until the next day when I went to give the guy the money. It was cold and windy and the car was under a cover and I had only peeped at the interior. It was like hittin the lotto! :D

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

I have a 67 was /6 manual brakes 7 1/4 rear .Now 318 power disk brakes 8 1/4.Sorry no pics I'm at work

When I was looking at the car before buying it, I didnt even realize it was a convertible until the next day when I went to give the guy the money. It was cold and windy and the car was under a cover and I had only peeped at the interior. It was like hittin the lotto! :D

How cold could it be, you live in Florida. 60 is not cold -20 is cold.:D:D:D:cheers:

Lots of mods since this photo, but this is my '64 V200, slant, automatic.
64Convertible.jpg

I have a 69 Dart GT that was 273 2bbl car with power drum brakes.Red outside white inside.All torn apart now with plans to install a 408 with 4 speed and 3.23 posi.I hope to finish it this year.

How cold could it be, you live in Florida. 60 is not cold -20 is cold.:D:D:D:cheers:

"We" in South Florida consider Jacksonville... South Georgia.
They see more of a seasonal change than we do. :glasses7:

At the time I was living in Charlotte and working in Mooresville. The car was for sale behind a little country store across the street from Dale Earnhardt Inc. There had been an El Camino under the cover when I first started working there, then a few months later is when I noticed a Chrysler body line under the car cover. That was in early January of 2000.

I forgot to mention, I did convert it to disc brakes up front and 10" rear, GTS hood and a few performance goodies, Ralleys.

vbpgimage.php

69 dart ragtop-- someday to be driven again.

Attachments

• Picture 064.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 207
I've got a 67 GT ragtop. Blue with white top. Bucket seat console auto car. Was 273 now a 360. I'll try pics later.
Small Block

68 Barracuda here. Traded with a member here for it last summer.
Had a 67 Barracuda 'vert once too.

Attachments

• IMG_6711.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 204
I have a 68 fish. Totally dissasembled and waiting for a cash infusion.

64 Valiant

Attachments

• 64 Plymouth Vallent (48).JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 209
I don't have one yet....but I'm looking for one.

-
Back