who has Doris Days' Barracuda ?

-
So you'd rather have balls than boobs. Ok. lol

Ha ha, you're right RRR. I’d rather sleep with Doris Day than Ronnie Sox.

More seriously, it’s a good thing if Doris Day’s Barracuda still exists. Just like Joe Mannix’s '70 'Cuda. They’re TV legends.
70cuda.JPG

Last edited:
Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Aren't they missing you over on For Shitty Novas Only?

Don't be so quick to condemn the guy on this. Does Christ love the alcoholic any less than Doris Day? How about some fisherman in Nova Scotia, the stockbroker in Frankfurt, or even the retarded submarine pilot/CEO whose hubris killed his customers?

A car is just a car.

Don't be so quick to condemn the guy on this.
I'm condemning him for this and his thousand other whiny posts about how the A-Body hobby is too expensive. If you can stomach it, have a look.

Does Christ love the alcoholic any less than Doris Day?
Since he's never said specifically, we'll need to go by what the Bible teaches us and assume no. But since I'm not Christ, or even very Christ-like, what has that got to do with anything?

How about some fisherman in Nova Scotia, the stockbroker in Frankfurt, or even the retarded submarine pilot/CEO whose hubris killed his customers?
How about them?

A car is just a car.
Then why are you on this forum? Soley to proselytize?

I'm condemning him for this and his thousand other whiny posts about how the A-Body hobby is too expensive. If you can stomach it, have a look.

Since he's never said specifically, we'll need to go by what the Bible teaches us and assume no. But since I'm not Christ, or even very Christ-like, what has that got to do with anything?

How about them?

Then why are you on this forum? Soley to proselytize?

Yes, Dan the man is a pain in his wishy-washy approach to advertisements and people trying to help him find a car. I don't see you tagging him in any car for sale threads.
No i am not here to proselytize. I was making a point on the value of each and every human on the planet.
I am calling you on acting like a dick when it is not needed.
Did you think to ask why he said what he said about that car in relation to Doris day?
I have been around cars and horseless carriages my entire life. There is nothing sacred about any of them, not even the popemobile. What was the lesson about the Ferrari at the end of Ferris Buhler's Day Off? Anyone? Anyone?

Edit.
I am very deliberate in my choice of words. Notice I pointed out your behavior. I did not call you a dick. The difference may seem subtle, but it is significant.

Last edited:
“proselytize!” ****! Had to look that one up! Haven’t seen that one in a long while. LMAO

Rumor has it she was a beast in the bedroom.....kinda like Dinah Shore. I actually met Burt Reynolds several times, as he had a very close friend that my family knew that lived in Macon. Burt would come see Bud, his friend and would play tennis at Henry Burns park in Macon. On one visit, he brought Dinah Shore with him. Lets just say they were pretty much joined at the hip the whole visit. lol I was way young but my sister was three years older and more mature.....big surprise. lol She actually still has an autographed Polaroid of Burt and Dinah at Herny Burns park along with Bud. I just didn't give a chit, because there wasn't a car involved. This was in the very early 70s well before Smokey and the Bandit.

Indeed she was. She was a source of "more" than hope and inspiration for lots of Hollywood fellers too.....if you know what I mean. She was supposedly quite the man eater. I wouldn't have minded findin out. LOL
Yes, I saw her(Ann Margret) in Viet Nam. We about went nuts!
She has been one of my favorites ever since then.
1966. Turned 21.
Never forget.

Last edited:
QUOTE="junkyardhero, post: 1974387777, member: 686"]
if, in the highly unlikely event you ever happen to get a car, i'll be sure to bring up these points.
[/QUOTE] If that makes you happy then go for it

Don't be so quick to condemn the guy on this. Does Christ love the alcoholic any less than Doris Day? How about some fisherman in Nova Scotia, the stockbroker in Frankfurt, or even the retarded submarine pilot/CEO whose hubris killed his customers?

A car is just a car.
Very well said. A car is just a car and nothing more. Mr. Norm signed a deck lid of a duster I think it was and the owner wanted a extra 10k just for that, I would never pay extra money just because someone signed a car

-
Back