Who has kids/grand kids with ADHD?

-
^^^^ I agree with all you say. Especially the part that we or kids or any human, must find a direction in life, something that that they connect to because it is in their genes. Everyone needs to feel the power of success and being able to "do" something meaningful to themselves, not necessarily public opinion.

Yes, find the direction. Most adults don't really talk about the life of having it growing up and to be honest it's the first time I have publicly spoke about it and I only voice my opinion because educated adults on the subject can really help kids who have it. But I see in this thread I am not alone in my thoughts....

JW

Yes! These children are very susceptible to anything that will make them feel good or make them feel special, unfortunately too many times that's alcohol sex drugs or violence to name a few. No one cares if you can spell exponentially when you're kicking the crap out of some bully or someone's telling you how beautiful you are to get what they want all you know is it makes you feel good, (special) it's so much better than the frustration of normal everyday life.

Yes! These children are very susceptible to anything that will make them feel good or make them feel special, unfortunately too many times that's alcohol sex drugs or violence to name a few. No one cares if you can spell exponentially when you're kicking the crap out of some bully or someone's telling you how beautiful you are to get what they want all you know is it makes you feel good, (special) it's so much better than the frustration of normal everyday life.

Yes, you understand ADHD..... Once the kid hyper focuses on their intended goal everyone might as well stand back.... That can be a good thing or a bad thing....

JW

To all those watching this thread pay attention. You are getting a free real life education about it..... Don't let some kid piss their life away just because it's not understood..... Travis Pastrana is an example of someone who has it and really showed the power of it. Albeit not everyone wants to jump out of a plane without a parachute but his movie (199 lives) shows what happens when parents roll with it. And never is there a mention about it but leave no doubt he could be a poster child for it lol....

JW

To all those watching this thread pay attention.

Pay attention for a moment to the ridiculous "information" being posted here, and then find a better thread.
Clearly no actual experience with parenting a real-deal ADHD kid.
Your caveman approach to this disorder is not the answer.

Pay attention for a moment to the ridiculous "information" being posted here, and then find a better thread.
Clearly no actual experience with parenting a real-deal ADHD kid.
Your caveman approach to this disorder is not the answer.

I'm happy for you...... Really I am..... Being a Caveman ain't so bad. Those guys on the Geico commercials are probably making a pretty good living for themselves....

JW

-
Back