who makes these roller rockers?

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score

I just picked these up and am trying to figure the ratio.

Thanks again for the time and advice.

Looks like some Harland Sharp wannabees.

They ride on what looks like a factory rocker shaft.

Shoot i did not look that close at the rocker arms off the shaft yet.
In the AM i will slide one off and see if they have a stamp.

They look and feel very high quality. I dont know enough about roller rockers, they have a ballend where that side of a normal rocker arm would have a socket for the push rod. I guess tho aluminum rocker dont use the socket as it would push through?

Thanks again.

The adjusters and nuts are different, the shafts are stock and the hold downs are also different than Harland Sharp. To me, that cuts down highly the probably that they are.

Those blue hold downs are Mopar Performance pieces.

Attachments

• PICT3588.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 413
Now here's the thing. Don't the Harland Sharp rockers come with shafts, hold downs and all?

If you can buy them separately, they it's certainly possible they are H/S, but I did not think you could get them like that.

Also, OP, if you can take a good picture of the under side of the rocker where the pushrod goes, I might can tell you the ratio.

Thanks guys, I will take some carefull photos in the morning.

The fact that they are MOPAR hold downs speaks some as I bought them with these.

They came from an estate sale as did the heads, block valve covers and pushrods ( push rods look quite fancy as well but most likely will not ne resued, size.)

The heads were supposedly built by Bob Grom and ran these rocker arms.(Ol'e Bob is my shop neighbor and build many MOPAR heads, He is sick or I would just ask him. Prayers for him and his family.)

Thanks again for the time and advice.

You should send them valve covers to CudaChick and let her powder coat them. She is badass.

Was just on website, They look real to me. The spacers look correct. The end of the shaft in his pic looks pretty beefy. They don't come stamped for ratio. There is a pic on the website to help you determine between 1.5 and 1.6

This shows how to tell which ratio you have.

Attachments

• MOPAR RATIO.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 329
Not sure about those rocker arms and related gear, but Rusty nailed it with his pic. Those valve covers just need a good cleaning, some Hemi Orange paint and a few minutes of wiping with a rag and some thinner.

Attachments

• eng3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 313
Mancini Racing carries two types of harland sharp rockers...needle bearing and bushed ...

Mancini is the only one who sells the bushed rockers...they are made for them...

Thanks guys and Leanna.

I dig your powercoating skills but that look aint what i like.

I dont want any shiney bits, I like old aluminum on my stuff.

The valve covers i have been looking for and these just fell into my lap. Im almost ashamed to say i only paied 200.00 bucks for the rockers AND covers..

Not everyone on craigslist is a scammer.

happy hollidays and i will load picks of the rocker arm in a sec.

Thanks again.

Rocker shaft hold down hardware is 3/8ths

I saw the numbers on HS website but these are blank on the back?
could the stamp have worn off, they are used.

I'm having trouble getting the exhaust valves to release their keepers. The springs lift up instead of going down..

What is the trick to getting them off?

Also this valve don't want to slide out of the bronze guide and I don't want to force it out and score the new guides any thoughts on that? The valve hangs up right at the groove for the keeper but slides and spins clean.

Those certainly appear to be 1.6 rockers. They look very nice. Could be H/S after all.

If the valve stops at the tip end, take a file to the tip edge of the valve stem. That should get the valves out.

Take a hammer to the spring retainer to loosen it from the keepers. Works every time.

-
Back