who wants a free dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this will look a little better. It looks like a solid car. I'm going to talk to the "bank", and see if she thinks it's a good investment:notworth:.

spring summer 2007 002a.jpg

holy fins batman! Why didnt my 65 come with a sunroof and hood scoop!

I straight dig the rims though - seriously wish i had a set for my dart

ok I have to sell asap new price 1500 if that is to much then lets hear your offers

That looks like a ford cobrajet scoop, an aftermarket sunroof, and crager ss wheels. you can get NEW sbp cragers, i think newstalgia wheels has them.
i would like to hear more about the carlisle tire problems.
a local tire was trying to sell me a set for my trailer, i was looking for load range E tires. were ythe ones that blew the lighter tires? are they all crap?thanks, Doug

holy fins batman! Why didnt my 65 come with a sunroof and hood scoop!

I straight dig the rims though - seriously wish i had a set for my dart

Sounds like a cool car for a decent price, but without photos good luck to ya! Too far away for me anyhow...

Yes that is a ferd hood scoop off of a 84 mudstain and yes a aftermarket sunroof no leaks though and the crager ss wheels are big bolt pattern 5 on 4 1/2 and the new and final price is 1000.00 bucks come on guys that is less than half what I have in this car

Well, for what it's worth, I would pay the grand, but the other grand to get it to Texas is a deal breaker. Seems like everything I want is on "the other side of the world". But WAIT, that can't be true or I wouldn't have all these projects waiting for me. Maybe it's just God's way of keeping me from buying every '63-'65 Dart left on the planet. I hope ya get what ya need from it L8...

Well, for what it's worth, I would pay the grand, but the other grand to get it to Texas is a deal breaker. Seems like everything I want is on "the other side of the world". But WAIT, that can't be true or I wouldn't have all these projects waiting for me. Maybe it's just God's way of keeping me from buying every '63-'65 Dart left on the planet. I hope ya get what ya need from it L8...
i couldnt have said it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back