Who wants to hang out in Ferguson tonite

-
I have said for a long time since my days in Vietnam that the media is our worst enemy! If when the original protests began the media had not blown everything out of proportion and let the protesters parade around in the hot sun for a few days without getting in the news and on tv it would have never came to this. The media has no feelings for the individuals involved. All they are interested is making a story and a big paycheck.

Sadly, Im sure the media is only doing it to boost there ratings.. Your absolutely right with this statement?

Something I have always wondered.. (Maybe because I dont have this mind set)..... But seriously what do these people think that these protests are going to do?? Not saying just the Ferguson one, but any of them, even the peaceful protests that they had here today....

I guess I have never seen/heard where a group of people protested and whoever they were protesting about listened and changed there mind...

I run a small business. I can't figure out how breaking into my store, destroying my livelihood and stealing everything I've worked hard for can possibly be a protest of anything. I got plenty of rock salt loads for my shotgun.

I run a small business. I can't figure out how breaking into my store, destroying my livelihood and stealing everything I've worked hard for can possibly be a protest of anything. I got plenty of rock salt loads for my shotgun.

Hell with the Rocksalt.. Live rounds! There coming right for us!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6kKhlX8vU"]They coming right for us!!! - YouTube[/ame]

really if you go up to a cop car and start punching the cop in the face what do you expect. him to run away? derp

so you get shot in the hand and back off. then you charge at the cop?
derp #2

derp #3 is everyone believing that the 18 year old 6' 4" 210 pound person who was pounding the cop in the face and trying to take his gun is an "unarmed child"

heck i would have shot him too. and not because of his skin color.

really if you go up to a cop car and start punching the cop in the face what do you expect. him to run away? derp

derp #2

derp #3 is everyone believing that the 18 year old 6' 4" 210 pound person who was pounding the cop in the face and trying to take his gun is an "unarmed child"

Does Trevon ring a bell?? This in my mind is no different.. Dumb *** had it coming.. If your going to do stupid things then accept the consequences. I agree with you I would had done it too.

derp #2

Try 6'4" and 290 lbs. At 6' and 200 lbs, I'm not exactly a little guy, but some one that big comes at me, I don't care if he's pink, I'm taking him out too.

Im sorry but I feel some people look for a reason to loot and cause damage to people and property. I don't think these people will bring back what they took later?. I believe they would of rioted even if charges were brought against the officer. If you look at the true facts, you'll see why they decided not to charge. The guy was 6.5 and 280lbs. Plus he chocked the store owner prior to the shooting. It's sad but it happens.

Grand jury's have a great deal of investigative resources.
Combined with the ludicrous amount if sensationalist
"coverage" the media has spit at us then the involvement
of the Feds you can be sure absolutely no stone
went unturned.

The reality is there will always be a percentage of people, inflamed by ultralibs, who will never believe the information brought forth in an investigation is the truth because it doesnt mesh with what they believe. The majority of us then have to pay the costs for the destruction and mayhem these people cause.

Grand jury's have a great deal of investigative resources.
Combined with the ludicrous amount if sensationalist
"coverage" the media has spit at us then the involvement
of the Feds you can be sure absolutely no stone
went unturned.

The reality is there will always be a percentage of people, inflamed by ultralibs, who will never believe the information brought forth in an investigation is the truth because it doesn't mesh with what they believe. The majority of us then have to pay the costs for the destruction and mayhem these people cause.

:)
Second thanks added Sir.
:)

This has to be one of the best video's in a while....
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpsQwl_19M4"]Will the Real Black Americans Please stand up. By Charles R. Patrick Furguson - YouTube[/ame]

If you want a real answer to why people act like this then get in line. Sociologist and criminologist have spent decades trying to figure out why people commit crimes. There is no answer but some people believe in theories.

If you are really interested in this just do a quick google search on collective behavior. A lot of professionals try to make it more complex then I think it really is.

I can't remember his name but there was a French sociologist who believed the group mentality takes over. People feel anonymous and think they can get away with a lot more when they are involved in a riot.

Now if you ask me what causes the initial burst of violence then I have no clue. That question is probably better suited for a psychologist.

Awesome video! Sounds like the speech my father gave to my two older brothers and myself. About forty years ago. Lol My father is black my Mother is white (Austrian/Hungarian). My father is a second world war, Korean and Vietnam Vet. All of us have served and are Veterans. My older Brother is still in 29 years. He and I joined at the same time. I would still be in, but, I broke! Lol Anyway! I've seen racism from both sides. It just makes me stronger. Not white enough to be white. Not black enough to be black. Lmao. I'm me. I love mopars, been building cars and engines for decades. No my Valiant doesn't have 20's on it. My brother does have a Caddy! But, it's a heavily modded ten second "V". Lol. It's natural to stereotype. I do it. I'm a Country boy at heart because that's how I grew up. I've seen alot of the world and it's pretty much the same all over. I lived in Germany as a Civilian for about ten years. They deal with racism also. Some people create this on themselves. But you can't blame the race. I'm not happy with the way alot of people act. But, I will only take them out if threatened. I've run into many of cops and MP's that missed used there authority. Hell, most of us have seen a boss or upper ranking person miss use there rank. Down range it has happened alot, resulting in friendly fire casualties. People have to live with there dicisions. (Or not)! People these days are so easily sparked by the internet, or games. They have no backbone. They just blind follow. I believe most of these people don't even understand why they are protesting. We had a scare a few months ago because of some movie, these kids were going to act out. REALLY! If they showed up on my property, it would have been ugly! I still have the M82! Lol Sorry about the long winded speech. I like this site alot. Have met some outstanding people here. For one don't get misguided by the internet, or the damn media. Get facts. Happy Thanksgiving!

Your Welcome. A good friend sent that to me on FB, thought it was a good one.

I was in cal. for 4 yrs. back in the late 80`s and early 90`s. my best friend was 1/2 black and half mex. he leaned toward the black side. he said that the black people rioting, "read" killing, robbing , looting, during the rodney king thing were just doing it as an excuse to steel and get away w/ it. he originally came out of the projects in L.A. but moved to the high desert to better himself and his family. even tho we`ve lost touch, I still think about him once in a while.:coffee2:

Your Welcome. A good friend sent that to me on FB, thought it was a good one.

:coffee2: sent this out on facebook :color: yesterday morning to all to see and hope it
gets looked at and shared by millions :glasses7: it needs to be heard for sure :toothy1:

aQpmAEK_460s.jpg

-
Back