Why all the hate for youtubers?

-
Everyone has their own build philosophy, and some think others should do it their way and no other way, everyone else's way is wrong and love to tell people endlessly so.
Some people still can't grasp the concept that there is a right way and a wrong way or a financially logical way and an idiots way of whom will lose a lot of money and have many broken engine parts.

To a point it happens with photographers to. One of the tracks I shoot at someone talks a lot of crap about me. Not to my face of course. He shoots JPG images on an old kit camera. His images look horrendous. When I caught wind of him talking about me I started shadowing him on FB. He posts a crappy image to someones page I dump half a dozen images in the comments

The free and wide open video forum allows all sorts of people the opportunity to share their wisdom and their idiocy.
Some people have channels yet appear stiff and awkward on camera. They may be great at tech but come across looking like a socially stunted loner.

I will leave this thread up as long as there are civil comments. You jack with people and the thread may go away or you may be gone.

I have a youtube channel. You can either enjoy it, learn from it or pass it on by. Couldn't care less and why comments are turned off.. lol

Don't like to think I have "hate" in my heart....
Love youboob... Example just today I put a new heater core in my 98 ram and thanks to the third video I watched exactly what to take off exactly what to expect exactly what socket size I needed for each part and equipment all in a 4 minute video getting right to the meat... Now the first two videos I found over there acting silly talking about their dog's name and the car they had to wash later and all kinds of stupid stuff that made no contribution to the job...
It's made learning to play music extremely easy...
And also some very funny crap like the guy in the Camaro he fell out while doing a burnout....

The free and wide open video forum allows all sorts of people the opportunity to share their wisdom and their idiocy.
Some people have channels yet appear stiff and awkward on camera. They may be great at tech but come across looking like a socially stunted loner.
I started my YouTube channel to share my video of Concorde flying over my flat in London back in 1993.

Now it is full of antics and fun with my friends and workmates. I can laugh at myself...and sometimes others laugh at me....like my apprentice did a few years ago.

:lol:

To a point it happens with photographers to. One of the tracks I shoot at someone talks a lot of crap about me. Not to my face of course. He shoots JPG images on an old kit camera. His images look horrendous. When I caught wind of him talking about me I started shadowing him on FB. He posts a crappy image to someones page I dump half a dozen images in the comments
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

What I don't get is why people can't leave each other alone. You know. You do your thing and I do mine. I think I might just go on my channel and turn all the comments off. I've not had any trouble, but I don't want any either. What I do here I do my way. Other people can do it theirs.

My point is that guys like Uncle Tony seem to be a natural for the venue. He seems relaxed and comfortable onscreen. Chris Birdsong is another one that seems at ease with being on camera.

My point is that guys like Uncle Tony seem to be a natural for the venue. He seems relaxed and comfortable onscreen. Chris Birdsong is another one that seems at ease with being on camera.
I don't care what others think of Tony. I like him. I like Kathy, too. They're good people. .....and she's hawt.

I like Tony as a person but I wouldn't follow everything he does. Some is good tech, some is opinion that I don't quite agree with.

I like Tony as a person but I wouldn't follow everything he does. Some is good tech, some is opinion that I don't quite agree with.
I agree. You can like someone but that doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they say and do. ........and I don't.

I think that some people do not realize that some Youtubers are purely putting out entertainment, and others are putting out documentation of things they do. Personally, I spend more time watching non-famous people on Youtube, than I do watching Hollywood stars these days. If you think of it that way, it is kinda of cool. Some dude on YT can have an audience larger than MSNBC and some late night hosts.

Your computer screen, you're in control of what you watch. No reason to be disrespectful about people that post videos. If you don't like Uncle Tony, don't watch him. Simple as that.

there are those that defend him and then those that dont why are some allowed to defend and the other side is being shut down?
I don't see anyone being shut down for not being a UT fan.

Your computer screen, you're in control of what you watch. No reason to be disrespectful about people that post videos. If you don't like Uncle Tony, don't watch him. Simple as that.
I could never imagine being at a point in my life where I actually cared enough to get crinkled over what another person in another state was doing with their projects. And what's worse, not be able to stop watching!! That would be a prison to me .... lol

Not yet right? LOL! I get it ill move on.
Thanks for leaving. No need to be rude to Rusty or to express such disdain about Tony.
You seem to harbor some animosity toward a guy that surely never intentionally did you wrong.

I don't see all that much hate on YouTube people. now that clown uncle tony, yes. i see people make fun of bullshit/wrong content maybe but I don't see a ton of hate on legit pages.

I've used YouTube a ton to find out how to do things I'm not sure of.

I don't see all that much hate on YouTube people. now that clown uncle tony, yes. i see people make fun of bullshit/wrong content maybe but I don't see a ton of hate on legit pages.

I've used YouTube a ton to find out how to do things I'm not sure of.
I enjoy your channel as well

Sometimes I write in the youtube comments. I call it constructive criticism but, is often perceived as hate. For instance, many tubers have background music while they are talking. I find that annoying. Many would say, "you don't like it, move on". Thing is, I liked the content. But, I moved on. Maybe one less viewer doesn't matter. Maybe, he gained many viewers because of the raunchy noise in the background.
Many car builds, the presenter has the camera pointed at his face for 5 minutes while talking about his build. "Point the camera at the car and talk". I made such a comment and was slammed for it. I don't watch that channel anymore. Maybe one less viewer doesn't mean anything.

Sometimes I write in the youtube comments. I call it constructive criticism but, is often perceived as hate. For instance, many tubers have background music while they are talking. I find that annoying. Many would say, "you don't like it, move on". Thing is, I liked the content. But, I moved on. Maybe one less viewer doesn't matter. Maybe, he gained many viewers because of the raunchy noise in the background.
Many car builds, the presenter has the camera pointed at his face for 5 minutes while talking about his build. "Point the camera at the car and talk". I made such a comment and was slammed for it. I don't watch that channel anymore. Maybe one less viewer doesn't mean anything.

Yep, that is one thing that makes me leave a dislike. I don’t need background music jacking up the content. It seems some of these guys read “YouTube For Idiots” or something.

-
Back