Why?!?! I hate this!!!

-
a better set of wheels and a not so ugly paint job and that would be pretty nice.. actually nicely done..

Change the wheels drop it about normal stance and you could have a great daily that would kick *** in the snow!

that's actually one of the better looking ones ive seen

This is what I was going to say after looking at the picture as well, and it looks like I'm not the only one that thinks that. Joe is correct paint and wheels and it would look even better.

Defiantly not my cup of tea..... because I don't like big turds floating around in my tea!! I just think of it as one more that wasn't crushed and it could be good parts for someone eventually. Cup half full.

Also makes me wonder about all the 73 parts? I'd check if Vin and fender tag matched and didn't look replaced who knows might be a 73 but he didn't have the title so swapped vins off a72 Junker he did.

I live in the Sierra foothills, where a lot of guys get a big kick out of driving their "snow cars", say, from here to Lake Tahoe on all the forest service trails and secondary roads that are closed due to snow during the winter. The usual setup, however, is an S10 chassis, Vega body (because it's light) and Chevy small block power.

I would lower it down and swap in an awd transfer case. Then it would be a fun car with lots of traction.

I think it is cool, not for me, but like cars that are built like the person wants and not what everyone else wants.

I own both an A body and a Wagoneer. Hmmm, I'll be back in a couple of hours.....

i like it ,at least your not seein the frame hangin out like you do on a lot of these conversions

Like it. A lot!

Not loving the paint but wouldn't go through the effort to change it. A set of steel white wagon wheels might actually help bring it all together.

I'd like to do that to a Volare wagon. A wood grain sided Volare wagon!

Back in the '80s I saw a Caddy funeral home limo on a GM 4-wheel chassis, with big wheels. I thought it was pretty neat for snow country. I was very young then. As for the current object, his car, his money - HIS CHOICES!

BC

Eh..it's just a Duster. Made it look better. *Ducks and runs out of the room*

The stripe along the side is just like the one on the Mopar Missile. Buyer could add some lettering - like "Mud Missile"...or maybe "Mopar Mudder"...or "Motown Mudder".

-
Back