Why kids love Corvettes

-

Brian

Reaction score
You can almost see the blower!

Attachments

• Car show.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 903
Oh...... I thought that was why kids like hot chicks with big bewbies.

I'm not sure but i think I could go to jail for checking out the hooters on the chick on the right.

The dude that put a tattoo on that girl should be executed for vandalism of awesome.

Are all four of those real?
Small Block

Seriously! They didn't grow like that when I was back in high school.

I thank the US government for allowing hormones to be used on dairy cows. I swear, big hooters are side affect.

We truly do live in the greatest in the world.

You see.... If I was that kid I would have done the fake sadness thing and pushed out a tear or two.

At his height, pulling off a sympathy hug from those two would make him a hero amongst his friends for a least the next 5 years.

Wow, so that's why I have always loved Corvettes.... Even though I'm a Mopar Fanatic. Lol!

My wife just slapped me on the back of the head. I wish this computer would change pages quicker when she walks in.

Bet he's wishing to get some ear boob sandwich.

Seriously! They didn't grow like that when I was back in high school.

I thank the US government for allowing hormones to be used on dairy cows. I swear, big hooters are side affect.

We truly do live in the greatest in the world.

They sure grew like those here when I was in high school. About a 1/3 of the girls in my class could have put those to shame. Our head cheer leader has the nick name "Momma Big Tits".

My wife just slapped me on the back of the head. I wish this computer would change pages quicker when she walks in.

my 6 year old just saw this over my shoulder and said 'wow dad, what car is that?' !!! He sure has a lot to learn!! Its clearly a blue one....

I noticed they both have their belly buttons pierced. You know why some girls do that? A place to hang the air freshener!!!

-
Back