why

-

godfatherofchry

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I hate to sound so dum but WHY do some pepol cover or block out there tag ####s IM I missing something ????..Artie

I do because long ago we had some weirdo post personal info about a member on here after he ran that members tag from a pic.

It's just a little insurance against the nutty people out there.

I mean…… Could you imagine all the email I would get if everyone here knew i was really a lonely, hot, 18 year old girl living in Florida with nothing to do but lay in the sun and work on my tan?

OH WAIT! Forget you ever saw that!

Dam never gave that a thought I guess maybe I'm to trustworthy.that's probably from living in the Mt's...by the way what days do you Lay out..haha thanks Artie

Hey godfatherofchry,

Keep close tabs on your fender tag at the car show too ....a little scam going on now is one scumbag distracts you while another scumbag steals your tag.

Grrrrr it makes me angry just thinking about it.

Hey godfatherofchry,

Keep close tabs on your fender tag at the car show too ....a little scam going on now is one scumbag distracts you while another scumbag steals your tag.

If only the factory riveted them on......

Hey godfatherofchry,

That's why I put a big blob of weld on the screw threads from inside the fender well.

I sure hope I never catch someone taking something off one of my cars..oooo it would get ugly real fast....thanks Artie

-
Back