Winnipeg/Manitoba FABO get together

-
Even though Bill won,t be there, I'm still buying the first round in his honor at 5:15.:cheers:
If you're not there by then......... oh well.:bootysha:

I would love to bring the car... BUT I just pulled the rear axles to install my suregrip and 323's Yahooo!!!

Should be back together on Sunday... See you Saturday

I would love to bring the car... BUT I just pulled the rear axles to install my suregrip and 323's Yahooo!!!

Should be back together on Sunday... See you Saturday

Cya there Ken,ya know it's supposed to be +1 tomorrow,and the streets "are" dry.......hmmmmm :-k

Yes,we do.I had hoped to get more responses than I did,hopefully some are coming who I did not get an answer from.Ya know the best beer is "FREE" beer,lol.:tonqe: cya there Vic.

Yall have a great time today :cheers:
Have one for me eh! :drinkers:
I hope to see a great set of pictures of today to Dave :thumblef:
Everyone have a great time :thumbrig:
I have been waiting for this day to come =D>
so everyone be safe and enjoy :rock:

Remember :worthles:

I will have a tall cool one for ya Mike :drinkers: and I will post some pics later. Last time for those who might see this thread:

Smitty's
Portage&Westwood
5:00 p.m.

Sorry I missed you guys but not enough time in the day this weekend...

How many guys made it ??

I just turned on my computer and jumped to the last page Mark =D>
To see how things went for everyone today :eek:ccasion:
6 members at one place :toothy7: Had to be a great evening for even the bar tender :toothy10: I am looking forward to stories and pictures :smilebox:
Wet and raining and cold here but I bet it was nice inside up there in Canada tonight :cheers:
Do I need a pass port to cross over to Canada ?
I have about $12 in coins for the next meet :-D
Looking forward to the updates Mark and who had the first shot of Burden or what ever =D>

I just turned on my computer and jumped to the last page Mark =D>
To see how things went for everyone today :eek:ccasion:
6 members at one place :toothy7: Had to be a great evening for even the bar tender :toothy10: I am looking forward to stories and pictures :smilebox:
Wet and raining and cold here but I bet it was nice inside up there in Canada tonight :cheers:
Do I need a pass port to cross over to Canada ?
I have about $12 in coins for the next meet :-D
Looking forward to the updates Mark and who had the first shot of Burden or what ever =D>

It was actually a quiet time Mike. We had a few drinks, some good food and great conversations. Our waitress was a rookie, I think, because she having a hard time, and poor Dave hand to wait forever for his second plate of chicken wings.:toothy8: In the end we did not get any pics, but we decided we are going to get you some pics with the cars soon, when we meet next. Hopefully with a few more members of the Manitoba FABO chapter.
A passport Yes, as for the coins, you won't need them. A few of us will treat you to some good Canadian beer and hospitality!:drinkers:

Sorry Mike ,I had the camera but didn't get any pictures. But I can tell you that Ken (Ken5124) won the door? prize $75.00 gift cert.from Napa.And I have to mention that I was the only one to bring my car,but it was 3*. :mrgreen:

It was actually a quiet time Mike. We had a few drinks, some good food and great conversations. Our waitress was a rookie, I think, because she having a hard time, and poor Dave hand to wait forever for his second plate of chicken wings.:toothy8: In the end we did not get any pics, but we decided we are going to get you some pics with the cars soon, when we meet next. Hopefully with a few more members of the Manitoba FABO chapter.
A passport Yes, as for the coins, you won't need them. A few of us will treat you to some good Canadian beer and hospitality!:drinkers:
I bet Ken will know How"NAPA Know How" to spend it 67DartGT340 :mrgreen:
I use NAPA all the time and I am blest here in Arkansas with a great bunch of countermen here in town :) I need to update my passport this year, I may have to see if the Zach Williams and the Reformation makes it up there this year. The Manitoba FABO chapter will grow next tome I bet :glasses8:
I may have to take a leave from the hill for a couple weeks and spend a day with our Canadian member's here, and there are many of you to enjoy.
Congratulations on the first meeting and you can bet I will be ordering some fresh Salmon when I make the hike to Canada :colors:

Sorry Mike ,I had the camera but didn't get any pictures. But I can tell you that Ken (Ken5124) won the door? prize $75.00 gift cert.from Napa.And I have to mention that I was the only one to bring my car,but it was 3*. :mrgreen:
A door prize for Ken was a very cool move Dave :glasses8: I am looking forward to your next meeting with pictures of the great time and some chit chat shared with each other, I guess you are the Key man that started this Manitoba FABO chapter, so you had to show up in your great Fish, Chicken wings are very good here in Arkansas, but I bet your Salmon is top notch and fresh. Glad to hear yall had a nice outing this time around :glasses8:

:worthles:

LOL just kidding!

Sounds like a great time Dave.
I was setting behind them at the bar :mrgreen: Lets just say I am not the only member here with a shinny head :)
memike is everywhere :colors: They was kicked out for throwing chicken bones at each other homecloned :mrgreen:

jj hehehehhahaha me so bad :pirate:

And I have to mention that I was the only one to bring my car,but it was 3*. :mrgreen:

That's what their for...:thumrigh:

I've always waited until the street cleaners have finished up all the streets for me to put plates on the car.

-
Back